The most common crime you commit in Skyrim...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. The most common crime you commit in Skyrim...

User Info: Neo_OnionKnight

Neo_OnionKnight
4 years ago#1
I snipe farm animals from a distance and accidentally hit civilians in the process, mostly killing them outright...
"An obvious answer wrapped in cheap enigma foil, placed in a lunchbox of deceit surrounded by a mould of ignorance" - Meaning of Life

User Info: IamI3rian

IamI3rian
4 years ago#2
Taking stuff, instead of talking to merchants.

Lookin at you, golden claw.
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
Skyrim's DLC exceeded my expectations.

User Info: Edgemaster70000

Edgemaster70000
4 years ago#3
So far I've managed to shoot at least two animals dead-center in the backside, one of which was meant for the bear's head and I found out he wasn't facing me, and the other one....

I'm fighting two dragons at once outside Windhelm. One dragon is over a hill, but I can see the top half of the dragon through the grass. I shoot, hear a horse scream, and go over the hill to find I gained a 40 bounty for sodomizing a horse with an arrow.
XBL GT: ReptileAssassin. Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Emerl18

User Info: neithskye

neithskye
4 years ago#4
In the general scheme of things, assaults. Despite researching what constitutes an assault in Skyrim, this is one stat I don't think I'll ever fully understand.

User Info: Dougymc

Dougymc
4 years ago#5
IamI3rian posted...

Taking stuff in general. Merchants with items on their counter, random items on the ground I try to place nicely on a different surface but fail... I never play a thief anymore, but most of my bounty comes from accidental theft.

User Info: Gamer-Chris

Gamer-Chris
4 years ago#6
Theft.

It's funny. I try to be the hero, a dragonslayer, but I can't help but take something I need if I can get away with it. In the end though, I consider it payment for my hard work. I'm traveling across Skyrim, seeking out dragons and bringing them to justice by sword. If not me, no-one would (or could). So I take the things I need to make it happen, because the people owe me that. If it makes people feel better, let's call my dragon hunting a collaborative effort.

Occasionally I commit assault. Most of the time I find out I've done it through the stats, then I wonder how and when it happened. Sometimes though, it happens because people are stupid enough to jump in front of my sword while I'm trying to save their lives.
I like video games.

User Info: jammymacster

jammymacster
4 years ago#7
IamI3rian posted...

Haha, I always take that even on good playthroughs. On my last one I tried to "pay" him for it by putting some gold in one of their containers. Apparently giving gold to someone in such a manner is considered a crime in Skyrim and I was promptly attacked. -.-
AKA: Valadez

User Info: IamI3rian

IamI3rian
4 years ago#8
I hope you learned something jammy. It's not stealing until you try to pay for it. = )
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
Skyrim's DLC exceeded my expectations.

User Info: jammymacster

jammymacster
4 years ago#9
I'll keep that in mind while I go to my local shop to get some snacks. :D
AKA: Valadez

User Info: lalallaalal

lalallaalal
4 years ago#10
Petty theft of coin purses even though I have thousands of gold.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. The most common crime you commit in Skyrim...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived