Based on your Size, Intellect, and Technical Skills...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Based on your Size, Intellect, and Technical Skills...

User Info: CaIiber345

CaIiber345
4 years ago#1
...what Class/Build of character would you likely be in Skyrim?

I suppose Morality and Interests can also be used to round out specific classes/builds.

I'm short, learn things quickly, and good with fine details. I suppose that might make me a good Thief, as I'd likely be good at Sneaking, Lockpicking, and Pickpocketing.
"You can't put a leash on a dog once you've put a crown on its head." -Tyrion Lannister
Hail HYDRA!

User Info: messy_mikey

messy_mikey
4 years ago#2
I'm actually in great physical shape, but I'm only about 5'9" and more lean than huge, so I definitely wouldn't be a barbarian or anything like that. And I don't think I'd have the patience to study magic for a long time. I've tried archery, and liked it, so I'd probably be a pretty good archer in Skyrim. One of my favorite builds, coincidentally.
GT: Messy Mike M92
Sniperless Infiltrator since '07

User Info: Pairedsnake

Pairedsnake
4 years ago#3
Hm average height pretty scrawny decent intelligence and a thirst..to prove myself. Definitely slytherin house

User Info: IamI3rian

IamI3rian
4 years ago#4
I'd imagine I'd be pretty good at magic. Certainly wouldn't be much use in a fight anymore. I'd be a good guy, going around helping people, for sure.

I'm certain I'd focus on Fire Destruction (Skyrim's pretty cold), Summoning (atros, not zombies), Alteration, and Restoration. I'd likely be a bad archer, but I'd probably try hard. = )

Alchemy seems gross so I'd try to learn enchanting too. Not so certain how I'd feel about soul trapping though. I guess animals are OK.

I can't decide if this is a stupid topic or not. X D
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
Little pig, little pig let me in!

User Info: exwhyze

exwhyze
4 years ago#5
I'm a real life ironworker and pretty much only good at working with steel and general construction. so i'd be a smith/builder sort of guy

User Info: Rampagingwalrus

Rampagingwalrus
4 years ago#6
Heimskr... I would be Heimskr.
A lunatic hermit that rants at people all day long.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

User Info: Kant_Remoob_Eht

Kant_Remoob_Eht
4 years ago#7
I'd probably go poisons/necromancy....
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....

User Info: CaIiber345

CaIiber345
4 years ago#8
Yeah, my morality is completely the opposite of a Thief...lol. So to that end... maybe a scribe? I love to read and write, and have clean penmanship...
"You can't put a leash on a dog once you've put a crown on its head." -Tyrion Lannister
Hail HYDRA!

User Info: HatchetHound

HatchetHound
4 years ago#9
I could maybe learn some rogueish arts, and magic.
"Mistakes are just a part of learning. You don’t become an Expert At Bandit Extermination without accidentally offing a few farmers, for instance."

User Info: Somnambulistic

Somnambulistic
4 years ago#10
Probably some sort of Paladin, with an emphasis on that whole 'defense/healing of the good' thing. Have been in really good shape this past year, still playing a lot of hockey, finishing my kali/escrima classes, work in a hospital, generally enjoy helping good people. Not much of an emphasis on the 'everything I do is for a religion/a god, or because of one' though.
I saw the storm reach from the sky to the ground
As dark as the day was bright
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Based on your Size, Intellect, and Technical Skills...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived