Fortify Restoration Potions

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Fortify Restoration Potions

User Info: Zolara

Zolara
4 years ago#1
Game: TESV: Skyrim (360)

Before everyone starts hating and saying it serves me right, I used this glitch as a means to improve gear that can't be improved past flawless quality, as I like mostly all the items that can't be improved ex; Dawnbreaker, etc.

I was playing around with this glitch to try to get an exact percentage I wanted; "Fortify enchanting 300%, etc" but I accidentally went into the negatives when creating fortify restoration potions. It seems this effect became permanent (all potions I make are stuck at only 4% increase, can't improve all armor past fine quality, etc.) and now I am stuck. I made the stupid mistake of not creating an extra save file in case anything goes wrong so i'm stuck in this position. I spent a reasonable amount of time on this character, and I don't feel like starting over.

I'm thinking it might be stuck in the active effects timeframe but I don't see it listed. Does anyone know how to reset this without the use of console commands? Or perhaps a way to get around this so i can get back to improving gear normally again? I'd really appreciate if you could try and help out.

Thank you for your time!

User Info: jwstrick

jwstrick
4 years ago#2
Try doing the glitch again.

User Info: Zolara

Zolara
4 years ago#3
I would like to avoid it because I'm locked at a 4% increase. But I'll attempt it anyway thanks
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Fortify Restoration Potions

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived