Barely take damage on Master

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Barely take damage on Master

User Info: Zoidberggzus

Zoidberggzus
4 years ago#1
I'm level 56 and even on master difficulty I don't really take damage from anything save an elder/ancient/revered dragon. I'm in Dragonscale armor (not improved) and no health enchantments. I only have damage enchantments because I enjoy playing my archer with the mindset of "if I stay hidden, I kill everything. But if they see me, I'm dead" which is how it was up until around level 50. I used to be able to take everything out in one shot with a sneak attack unless I was discovered and a Deathlord could 1-2 shot me. But now, even if I'm hit from a Dearthlord I only lose maybe 5% of my health.

Anyone have any ideas about what I should do? I would give up the dragonscale armor, but I like the look of it too much hehe. Or should I wait until 1.9 comes out and see if legendary difficulty helps me out?

User Info: Nepharen

Nepharen
4 years ago#2
If you have dragonborn, then remove all your perks from light armor. You'll be dying like a champ in no time :)

User Info: IronticsDragonL

IronticsDragonL
4 years ago#3
Or wait until Legendary comes out.
Violence breeds Violence
PSN: bradeli Steam: IronticsDragonLord Gamertag: IronticsDragonL NNID: IronticsDragonL

User Info: Zoidberggzus

Zoidberggzus
4 years ago#4
Well I guess that would give me a reason to make some money to buy dragonborn then haha

User Info: Nepharen

Nepharen
4 years ago#5
Don't buy dragonborn just for the perk reset. Patch 1.9 will also have a form of perk resetting and it will be free.

User Info: thor23

thor23
4 years ago#6
Do buy Dragonborn because it's pretty awesome.

User Info: cybersub0

cybersub0
4 years ago#7
IronticsDragonL posted...
Or wait until Legendary comes out.

I started to play master a few weeks ago and still even if I run into battel CrAZy I always win level 81 I am

Can't wait for legendary
The world ends........... But the gamer plays on
I am a pakistani read this before saying anything about my grammer

User Info: Evil_Sandwich

Evil_Sandwich
4 years ago#8
Zoidberggzus posted...
Anyone have any ideas about what I should do?

Go clear Forelhost.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Barely take damage on Master

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived