Xbox/PC commands question

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Xbox/PC commands question

User Info: jammymacster

jammymacster
4 years ago#11
Updated previous post.
AKA: Valadez

User Info: Joe_Cobbs

Joe_Cobbs
4 years ago#12
jammymacster posted...
EDIT: Oh and Joe, I'm not sure if you're aware of this but a method has been found to make the character creation menu pop up after a save is loaded. I can link you to the information if you want it.

That would be awesome. I spent so long trying to figure it out.

User Info: IamI3rian

IamI3rian
4 years ago#13
I tried. It's the thought that counts right?
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
My dragon shout flow is sweeter than a SodaStream!

jammymacster
4 years ago#14
Joe_Cobbs posted...
That would be awesome. I spent so long trying to figure it out.

PMed.

Also trying to hunt down those mods but I've got to go out shortly so I might not find them soon.

User Info: FMLG

FMLG
4 years ago#15
IamI3rian posted...
I tried. It's the thought that counts right?

Yeah, it was partly my fault. Rushed explanation on my phone...
Remember FMLG told ya!
Sometimes I miss drugs.Then I read gamefaqs. - Beery <3

FMLG
4 years ago#16
jammymacster posted...
I suspect it's done by making a mod that makes it equip-able normally, then added to the favourites as you would normally and when you remove the mod it stays in the favourites menu. I'll have a little look about and see if I can confirm it.

EDIT: Oh and Joe, I'm not sure if you're aware of this but a method has been found to make the character creation menu pop up after a save is loaded. I can link you to the information if you want it.

EDIT2: Yes, you have to have the appropriate mods installed on your PC version of Skyrim in order to be able to "favourite" the non-playable gear and then transfer it over to the Xbox.

There is a mod for the vanilla items and one for the Dawnguard items. Not sure where they are though.

I was really wanting Falx Carius' but you're sure this works and this isn't a guess? I'll try it soon.
Remember FMLG told ya!

jammymacster
4 years ago#17
This is the vanilla items mod.
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/820

FMLG posted...
I was really wanting Falx Carius' but you're sure this works and this isn't a guess? I'll try it soon.

Yea, pretty sure. Looked it up on a modding community and it's how they do it.

FMLG
4 years ago#18
jammymacster posted...
This is the vanilla items mod.
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/820

FMLG posted...

Yea, pretty sure. Looked it up on a modding community and it's how they do it.

Can I have links? Do they say anything about mods that add enchantments as well because that's the only one I can find regarding General Falx's Armor.
Remember FMLG told ya!

jammymacster
4 years ago#19
FMLG posted...
Can I have links? Do they say anything about mods that add enchantments as well because that's the only one I can find regarding General Falx's Armor.

Not sure what you mean here. You can't transfer new enchantments added with mods obviously but there is a console command that lets you create items with current enchantments and it's possible to add effects like Unrelenting Force to a hammer for example.
I'll pm you a link to the site.

FMLG
4 years ago#20
jammymacster posted...
FMLG posted...

Not sure what you mean here. You can't transfer new enchantments added with mods obviously but there is a console command that lets you create items with current enchantments and it's possible to add effects like Unrelenting Force to a hammer for example.
I'll pm you a link to the site.

Don't worry, it worked. A link to the site would still be much appreciated though.
Remember FMLG told ya!
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Xbox/PC commands question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived