People are complaining a lot about the new update

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. People are complaining a lot about the new update

User Info: SoulOfFayth

SoulOfFayth
3 years ago#51
I hate when they improve on things because that just leaves less to *****, moan and whine about and that's my entire purpose in life.
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open

User Info: KoRiy5000

KoRiy5000
3 years ago#52
Deku20 posted...
Uh... I don't really know many homosexual people, but I am pretty sure that their tastes in video games are just as varied as any heterosexual. In fact, I don't see how sexual orientation really affects that at all. How did this fight get started again?

a guy that hates a game so much he has to complain about it in every post, oh and even creates his own thread about it. so, basically, a homophobic troll
(message deleted)

User Info: Perma-n00b

Perma-n00b
3 years ago#54
KoRiy5000 posted...
Deku20 posted...
Uh... I don't really know many homosexual people, but I am pretty sure that their tastes in video games are just as varied as any heterosexual. In fact, I don't see how sexual orientation really affects that at all. How did this fight get started again?

a guy that hates a game so much he has to complain about it in every post, oh and even creates his own thread about it. so, basically, a homophobic troll

Good golly, u mad bro?

Do you even lift?

Problem?

User Info: Deku20

Deku20
3 years ago#55
KoRiy5000 posted...
Deku20 posted...

*Looks at the name of the topic* Wasn't this topic about a new update in Skyrim? Well that devolved quickly.

Deku20
3 years ago#56
Perma-n00b posted...
KoRiy5000 posted...
Deku20 posted...

Good golly, u mad bro?

Do you even lift?

Problem?

Lift what? Weight training equipment or trucks? Because in my case, there is hardly a distinguishment between the two. */end manliness*

User Info: Perma-n00b

Perma-n00b
3 years ago#57
Deku20 posted...
Perma-n00b posted...
KoRiy5000 posted...
Deku20 posted...

Good golly, u mad bro?

Do you even lift?

Problem?

Lift what? Weight training equipment or trucks? Because in my case, there is hardly a distinguishment between the two. */end manliness*

I like ur style Deku.

Deku20
3 years ago#58
Perma-n00b posted...
Deku20 posted...
Perma-n00b posted...
KoRiy5000 posted...
Deku20 posted...

Good golly, u mad bro?

Do you even lift?

Problem?

I like ur style Deku.

I think everyone can appreciate manliness.

User Info: Akito_Kinomoto

Akito_Kinomoto
3 years ago#59
My Imperial female Nightblade is married to Aela.

#lol@urInsults
I won't forget our promise we made. I close my eyes to make sure
I will move forward, shaking off the surging darkness.

User Info: F_Galikanokus

F_Galikanokus
3 years ago#60
Akito_Kinomoto posted...
My Imperial female Nightblade is married to Aela.

#lol@urInsults

Well everyone likes lesbians so...
"I hadn't laughed this much since Dick Cheney shot that guy in the face."
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. People are complaining a lot about the new update

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived