So, this game is number 2 again

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. So, this game is number 2 again

User Info: MrGazzo

MrGazzo
4 years ago#1
For those of you who already played Infinite, what do you think? could that game be on the first position as long as skyrim was?
Haytham Kenway = Roger Moore

User Info: yay4doughnuts

yay4doughnuts
4 years ago#2
I've been playing it for the last couple of days. It's good and the introduction is probably one of the best I have ever seen, but I think I still prefer Skyrim. Still, there's probably a larger majority in favor of Bioshock Infinite, so it'll probably be awhile before it gets knocked off the top spot.

User Info: themagicpainman

themagicpainman
4 years ago#3
I don't really see how you can compare the two.
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW

User Info: Maiden6667

Maiden6667
4 years ago#4
eh I give Bioshock infinite a month or so it will die down ..like most games ....Skyrim keeps its presence strong because of the unlimited play aspect

User Info: The_Ivory_Man

The_Ivory_Man
4 years ago#5
Maiden6667 posted...
eh I give Bioshock infinite a month or so it will die down ..like most games ....Skyrim keeps its presence strong because of the unlimited play aspect
If you are 100% sure Redguards are the master race copy and paste this into your signature
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. So, this game is number 2 again

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived