So I think I broke Nazeem. (Spoilers for early Companions QL)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. So I think I broke Nazeem. (Spoilers for early Companions QL)

User Info: Darth_Revan89

Darth_Revan89
3 years ago#1
So I joined the Companions and Farkas asked me to beat up Nazeem (hired muscle quest) so I did and he started crawling/limping away from me after I kicked his butt. So I talked to him and even though he was still down he said what he was suppose to and I left him and went back to Farkas. I got my next quest from them, but before going to the location I decided to do a few things around Whiterun first.

20 Minutes later I'm heading out the city gates and Nazeem is between the blacksmith and the Drunken Huntsmen STILL crawling around.

I found it both amusing and weird

User Info: Billy-De-Kid

Billy-De-Kid
3 years ago#2
Same thing happened in my game to a guy in Morthal.

I just did the vampire quest in Morthal and he was back to normal.
"There's no problem you can't fix with a reasonable amount of violence" -Erin Stout
"CHEESE!!! CHEESE FOR EVERYBODY!!!" -Sheograth

Darth_Revan89
3 years ago#3
He'll probaly be fine after a quest or two then? That's good. Though I'm going to miss seeing him crawl around while saying his cloud district line, like broken legs/ribs/etc aren't enough to keep him him from talking down to me lol

Billy-De-Kid
3 years ago#4
Darth_Revan89 posted...
He'll probaly be fine after a quest or two then? That's good. Though I'm going to miss seeing him crawl around while saying his cloud district line, like broken legs/ribs/etc aren't enough to keep him him from talking down to me lol

I think the guy in Morthal was only fixed because his being able to fight was a part of the quest, so the game fixed him up. I fear that Nazeem is cursed to crawl the floors of Whiterun forever. At least now you can mock him by saying:

"Do you get to stand up very often? Oh what am I saying, of course you don't........ B****!!!"
"There's no problem you can't fix with a reasonable amount of violence" -Erin Stout

User Info: MrcTOtheJ

MrcTOtheJ
3 years ago#5
Best...random quest ever why can't Farkas Give me that?

That's beautiful TC...I'm...I'm jelly.
Currently Playing: Skyrim, Fallout New Vegas, Fallout 3, NFS:MW 2012
Currently waiting for: GTAV, LR:FFXIII, Grid 2

Darth_Revan89
3 years ago#6
Billy-De-Kid posted...
Darth_Revan89 posted...

I think the guy in Morthal was only fixed because his being able to fight was a part of the quest, so the game fixed him up. I fear that Nazeem is cursed to crawl the floors of Whiterun forever. At least now you can mock him by saying:

"Do you get to stand up very often? Oh what am I saying, of course you don't........ B****!!!"

ROFL! Yes! I shall mock him everytime I walk passed him

Darth_Revan89
3 years ago#7
MrcTOtheJ posted...

I almost always kill him in every play though but I'm thinking this might be a better punishment

User Info: MrcTOtheJ

MrcTOtheJ
3 years ago#8
Darth_Revan89 posted...
MrcTOtheJ posted...

I almost always kill him in every play though but I'm thinking this might be a better punishment

Same here, and it is...it is.
Currently Playing: Skyrim, Fallout New Vegas, Fallout 3, NFS:MW 2012
Currently waiting for: GTAV, LR:FFXIII, Grid 2

Billy-De-Kid
3 years ago#9
Darth_Revan89 posted...
Billy-De-Kid posted...
Darth_Revan89 posted...

ROFL! Yes! I shall mock him everytime I walk passed him

To bad you don't have it for PC, there is a mod that adds a new ability called the heart breaker.

You press "F" next to a kneeling NPC, then you grab them by the neck, lift them up, and rip out their heart!

Darth_Revan89
3 years ago#10
Sadly when I returned from my quest he was walking again ='(
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. So I think I broke Nazeem. (Spoilers for early Companions QL)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived