Ulfric's outfit + Linwe's hood + Cicero's gloves + Nightingale boots = awesome.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Ulfric's outfit + Linwe's hood + Cicero's gloves + Nightingale boots = awesome.

User Info: krono069

krono069
4 years ago#1
I just discovered how cool Ulfric's outfit can look and I've been playing this game for over a thousand hours easily.

Anybody know some hidden gem outfit combinations? Maybe I'll try 'em out.

TL;DR: <_< List your favorite outfit combinations! :D
__
"I may lead you astray every now and then, but I'm always a safe bet." ~Mat Cauthon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U93D8l8B_HU

User Info: TrialZero654

TrialZero654
4 years ago#2
if this topic is TL;DR for someone, they don't belong on a message board... before the tl;dr you only have like 150 characters, that's just barely more than a tweet..
"Our glory and our downfall. Embrace the terrible risks of war; drive home the spear." - A Talent For War
GT: Trialzero

User Info: krono069

krono069
4 years ago#3
TrialZero654 posted...
if this topic is TL;DR for someone, they don't belong on a message board... before the tl;dr you only have like 150 characters, that's just barely more than a tweet..

^Yeah I know. It was supposed to be kind of a joke. Oh well. *shrugs*
__
"I may lead you astray every now and then, but I'm always a safe bet." ~Mat Cauthon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U93D8l8B_HU

User Info: theonyxphoenix

theonyxphoenix
4 years ago#4
General Tullus' Armor
Diadem of the Savant
Amulet of Articulation
Fine Armguards
Miraak's Boots

Blackguard Hood
Nightingale everything else

Female Mourner's Clothes
Gold Ruby Circlet
Gold Ruby Amulet
Dark Brotherhood Gauntlets

User Info: Nathypants

Nathypants
4 years ago#5
Ulfric's Clothes + Fine Boots + Ulfric's Bracers.

And the Thieves Guild Set, minus the hood.

And the Steel Armor set, minus the helmet, and typically with the pauldrons.
~If you sprinkle when you tinkle~
~Be a sweetie and wipe the seaty~

User Info: TrialZero654

TrialZero654
4 years ago#6
Nathypants posted...
Ulfric's Clothes + Fine Boots + Ulfric's Bracers.

And the Thieves Guild Set, minus the hood.

And the Steel Armor set, minus the helmet, and typically with the pauldrons.

no offense, but all you did was mention a set of armor, minus one piece, thats not exactly a "hidden gem:"

TC is looking for ideas for separate individual pieces of armor that go well together, not existing armor sets without the helmet

i really enjoy the look of the existing sets especially the steel and steel plate, but thats not what this topic is looking for

ok im sorry, i know this post is going to come off as a little rude and i apologize, i just had to say it
"Our glory and our downfall. Embrace the terrible risks of war; drive home the spear." - A Talent For War
GT: Trialzero

User Info: Schesparn

Schesparn
4 years ago#7
Replacing the chestpiece of any set of armor with mage robes tends to look pretty cool. I'm a big fan of Master's Robes with Dawnguard gauntlets and boots.
Look, for the last time: Kirby has explained it over and over!
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk138/Schesparn/11911255317531.gif

User Info: x5N1P3Rx_X513

x5N1P3Rx_X513
4 years ago#8
I used Dawnguard Boots, Royal vampire armor, and steel plate gauntlets for who knows how long… The metal wasn't the same color, but it just matched in my mind.
When life gives you lemons... Go kill a clown - Festus Krex
Argonian Dovahkiin and proud resident of Hjerim. Racist Nords can suck it!

User Info: nokillingmoths

nokillingmoths
4 years ago#9
Schesparn posted...
Replacing the chestpiece of any set of armor with mage robes tends to look pretty cool. I'm a big fan of Master's Robes with Dawnguard gauntlets and boots.

I did a playthrough based around this. dual weilding spellsword type thing. was great.

User Info: Big_Ed_Mustapha

Big_Ed_Mustapha
4 years ago#10
I'm yet to find anything that looks more bad ass on my black khajit than the combo of nightingale armor with thalmor boots and gloves, no helm/hood, to show off his long earring pierced ears
King of the evil/normal monkeys who are now mostly normal but flesh eating while frowned upon is not entirely rare
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Ulfric's outfit + Linwe's hood + Cicero's gloves + Nightingale boots = awesome.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived