The Games on Demand version of this game's load times are incredibly slow...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. The Games on Demand version of this game's load times are incredibly slow...

User Info: EnvoyJRH

EnvoyJRH
4 years ago#1
Already cleared my cache.

Just bought Skyrim on Demand, as I hadn't played it in forever, and, well, I pretty much can't play it now. Because the load times are a good three-five minutes each time. When I played with the disc version, this happened sometimes, but a simple clearing of the cache would fix this. This is not the case here.

Any help?
envoyofuno

User Info: Pootbird

Pootbird
4 years ago#2
Turn of save on travel
PSN: Goldengeartwo. Steam account: Galvatron
Do you meet a reasonable person on gamefaqs very often? Oh what am I saying, of course you don't.

User Info: mystic belmont

mystic belmont
4 years ago#3
Turn off all saves minus the every five minutes.
"Freedom was meaningless without ownership and control over one's own body" -Henry McNeal Turner
[Evil Republican]

User Info: PreacherXWDSX

PreacherXWDSX
4 years ago#4
Im playing the G.O.D version as well and only have a 1-2 minute load the first time I turn on the game, reloads and deaths take a few seconds for me. Make sure you adjust your save options.

I'm using the old Elite model with the 120 gig HDD with 7 gigs free.
---
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life......Winston Churchill

User Info: EnvoyJRH

EnvoyJRH
4 years ago#5
Thanks, guys! I think that did it!
envoyofuno
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. The Games on Demand version of this game's load times are incredibly slow...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived