Being a Vampire adds 20+ damage to silver weapons.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Being a Vampire adds 20+ damage to silver weapons.

User Info: VampyreFox

VampyreFox
4 years ago#1
(or 3x, was 10, but after equiping it now says 30) either this is a display error or a nice new thing for vamps. Sorry if this is old news.
Lithium

User Info: IamI3rian

IamI3rian
4 years ago#2
IamI3rian posted...
If that's true, one would imagine it'd be true for werewolves too.

Have you tested that?

= )

Hopefully someone here (who's still awake) knows more.
Remember: IamI3rian told ya.
OSG-> Best corp in Dust.

IamI3rian
4 years ago#3
FWIW it's a +20 applied to vamps & wolves. That's why I was asking...

meaning, it should work for wolves too. I meant to ask if you're a vamp or a VL as well. And, maybe what happened when you hit something with it. = /

Then I came back here, and didn't. = /
OSG-> Best corp in Dust.

VampyreFox
4 years ago#4
IamI3rian posted...
FWIW it's a +20 applied to vamps & wolves. That's why I was asking...

meaning, it should work for wolves too. I meant to ask if you're a vamp or a VL as well. And, maybe what happened when you hit something with it. = /

Then I came back here, and didn't. = /

Yep, I`m a vampire lord. And I understand why you would ask for the werewolf thing. I searched up silver weapons and it did say `to` vamps and werewolves. Maybe it`s a display error? And what happened when I hit something? Sorry, bit confused on the last sentence.
Lithium

IamI3rian
4 years ago#5
Well... what I mean is have you actually hit something with a silver weapon, and checked to see if it did more damage?

I'm certain they also do more damage to werewolves, which is why I was curious.

I don't think it's a display error, though that's certainly possible. It's been a really long time since I've hit something with a silver weapon. Is there a visual effect that goes along with it?

Either way, should be easy enough to test on a deer of some sort. They have 50HP, so it should be pretty clear if you did ten or thirty damage to it. Hit it twice, and see if it dies. = )

EDIT: And I'll be going to sleep. = /

Perhaps I'll jump on the PS3 in a little bit... but I've got work. Likely won't be back for twelve hours or so.
OSG-> Best corp in Dust.

VampyreFox
4 years ago#6
Oh, okay gotcha. Well I just tested it and.... It was a display error. The deer took 5 hits to take down rather than 2. :( I failed.
Lithium

IamI3rian
4 years ago#7
= )

I forgive you.
OSG-> Best corp in Dust.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Being a Vampire adds 20+ damage to silver weapons.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived