get ur s*** together bethesda wtf

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. get ur s*** together bethesda wtf

User Info: rx54

rx54
3 years ago#11
SuperFlik posted...
Yeah, you start off saying you're trying to grab the last "fire shout" then start whining about the imperials and the main quest.

I have no idea what you're actually complaining about or what supposed issue you have.

Don't think about it, you could get epilepsy.
Save trees and become an atheist today!

User Info: otokonokotron

otokonokotron
3 years ago#12
oh, sry, the glitch is that, because i did not talk to the jarl of whiterun right after his speech to the soldiers upon completing the imperial questline, he no longer offers the speech option/update to push me further along in the main quest. So in miscillaneous quests it says report to jarl of whiterun about defeating ulfric or whatever.

User Info: rx54

rx54
3 years ago#13
otokonokotron posted...
oh, sry, the glitch is that, because i did not talk to the jarl of whiterun right after his speech to the soldiers upon completing the imperial questline, he no longer offers the speech option/update to push me further along in the main quest. So in miscillaneous quests it says report to jarl of whiterun about defeating ulfric or whatever.

*blehufhjckmlsklwkjfjghkyk*

... I just had a seizure.
Thanks.
Save trees and become an atheist today!

User Info: PPPPLAASSUMA

PPPPLAASSUMA
3 years ago#14
I would try kicking his ass. Sling some spells at him, punch reload him, paralyze, go to jail, IDK, maybe do a bounty for him or finish all of your unfinished dragonborn quests.

Who knows what triggered the glitch, but sometimes you can untrigger stuff like this.

Casting a master Illusion calm spell gets permanent aggro'd people to be friendly and give speech options, it could work on him too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtxCr5ju2EE&feature=related - If you played Mystical Ninja 64, you need to click this.

User Info: otokonokotron

otokonokotron
3 years ago#15
thanks for the suggestions, ill see if anything works then. if i find anything ill let it be known.

User Info: Lockeadon

Lockeadon
3 years ago#16
you might want to check uesp as well. given its a main quest glitch thats apparently been around for month maybe someone on there found a work-around
everytime i think i've seen it all...
someone does something stupider
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. get ur s*** together bethesda wtf

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived