about illusion and legendary

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. about illusion and legendary

User Info: Hidan623

Hidan623
4 years ago#1
I want to use illusion it's always been on of my favorites but I herd once you get to 81 it becomes dependent on dual casting if I go past level 81 with the legendary patch will it eventually become useless.......don't want to use potions or enchantment I like to keep my armor normal

User Info: lenmutt

lenmutt
4 years ago#2
be vamp?

User Info: Hidan623

Hidan623
4 years ago#3
prefer to be a werewolf, I haven't made my build yet Im just asking if illusion will become useless, if so I will take it out for alteration

User Info: lenmutt

lenmutt
4 years ago#4
Hidan623 posted...
prefer to be a werewolf, I haven't made my build yet Im just asking if illusion will become useless, if so I will take it out for alteration

well master of mind + vamp makes even the most basic illusions spell work on high lvl enemies

User Info: silverhunter16

silverhunter16
4 years ago#5
There's always alchemy, then again only a handful of enemies ever get high enough to surpass the effects of illusion to begin with and only a small portion of those scale to your level.

Personal rant
I hate how magic is so nerfed in this game that it practically demands alchemy for everything, legendary didn't he.lp either.
"Okay, look. We both said a lot of things your going to regret but I think we can put our differences behind use. For science. You monster.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. about illusion and legendary

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived