yet another any new dlc? topic

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. yet another any new dlc? topic

User Info: assassin2568

assassin2568
4 years ago#1
ive been having an internet shortage situation lately and this is my first chance in a long while to check in.
If murder cant solve your problems, you're in deep s---.

User Info: MC2011

MC2011
4 years ago#2
Dawnguard, Hearthfire, Dragonborn.

Various patches including mounted combat, range and magic kill cams and legendary difficulty/reset skills that essentially removes the level cap.

Also, Bethesda is no longer providing DLC for Skyrim and will only provide urgent updates when they feel it's needed.
http://i.imgur.com/zHLma5j.jpg
You're next...

User Info: assassin2568

assassin2568
4 years ago#3
MC2011 posted...
Dawnguard, Hearthfire, Dragonborn.

Various patches including mounted combat, range and magic kill cams and legendary difficulty/reset skills that essentially removes the level cap.

Also, Bethesda is no longer providing DLC for Skyrim and will only provide urgent updates when they feel it's needed.

thanks. i have all of those, at least i think. though i do recall them stating that the next dlc would be about nordic history. guess they scrapped that
If murder cant solve your problems, you're in deep s---.

User Info: SpoonForkKnife

SpoonForkKnife
4 years ago#4
Yeah I remember that nordic history DLc they was talking about wasn't it about for 17.5 years it was law to have a beard in skyrim but the elves fought back pretty cool really.
7+7=cat tango+cash=marshmallows I like spoons
There is a direct correlation between the sales of Alphabetty spaghetti and the intelligence of cows

User Info: Stormvale12

Stormvale12
4 years ago#5
Search bar. It works even better than posting a new topic.
White 2 FC: 1679 3141 2693

User Info: FMLG

FMLG
4 years ago#6
SpoonForkKnife posted...
Yeah I remember that nordic history DLc they was talking about wasn't it about for 17.5 years it was law to have a beard in skyrim but the elves fought back pretty cool really.

Erm...what?

And also welcome back, if only for a day Assassin.

Yes, I am aware that I'm bumping an old topic.
Remember FMLG told ya!
To the blind patriots we say, Advance towards me, brethren.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. yet another any new dlc? topic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived