Ralof or Hadvar?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: supersekh

supersekh
4 years ago#1
Here comes another unoriginal topic! Who is the best out of the two?? Please don't make this into a Stormcloak vs Imperial war. I like Ralof cause he looks more manly than hadvar and seems like the logical choice in escaping.

User Info: Bossk791

Bossk791
4 years ago#2
Hadvar, though both are good men, and I don't regret following Ralof on my first (and Imperial) character.

Hadvar's just a great bro though.
Trust not the words of a poet, as he is born to seduce. Yet for poetry to seize the heart, it must ring with the chimes of truth.

User Info: sunbro1

sunbro1
4 years ago#3
Rebel are you banned or something? Or are you trying to catch unsuspecting people?
I think both men are genuinely good people, which there is a severe lack of in Skyrim at this time.
Ours is the fury

Bossk791
4 years ago#4
sunbro1 posted...
Rebel are you banned or something? Or are you trying to catch unsuspecting people?
I think both men are genuinely good people, which there is a severe lack of in Skyrim at this time.

Got warned for calling someone a "f***ing illiterate child," which really shouldnt be a warning but I guess it was because I had so many active moderations in my history still.
Trust not the words of a poet, as he is born to seduce. Yet for poetry to seize the heart, it must ring with the chimes of truth.

sunbro1
4 years ago#5
Bossk791 posted...
sunbro1 posted...

Got warned for calling someone a "f***ing illiterate child," which really shouldnt be a warning but I guess it was because I had so many active moderations in my history still.

I lost karma for telling some man-child he was wrong repeatedly. Sucks really. :/
Ours is the fury

User Info: rx54

rx54
4 years ago#6
Bossk791 posted...
sunbro1 posted...

I bet I get moderated twice as much as you.

I haven't been suspended in at least a year or two.

I've had topics that went to 500 that consisted of me endlessly trolling people in over 100 posts and nothing.

I had like 3-4 topics in a month that went to 500 that were just that.

I remember the craziest one was with some mlp kid that me and some others made fun of to 500 even though it started as a underpowered magic topic I believe.

Someone got a 3 point karma loss for insulting me once, and another got banned I believe.
I was the worst in the topic, and the mods didn't even delete a message with no karma loss for me.
They did absolutely nothing.

Makes me feel they're secretly on my side or something, enjoying what I do.
They must admire my work.
Who doesn't though, I am clearly awesome.
Save trees and become an atheist today!

Bossk791
4 years ago#7
rx54 posted...
Bossk791 posted...
sunbro1 posted...

I bet I get moderated twice as much as you.

I haven't been suspended in at least a year or two.

I've had topics that went to 500 that consisted of me endlessly trolling people in over 100 posts and nothing.

I had like 3-4 topics in a month that went to 500 that were just that.

I remember the craziest one was with some mlp kid that me and some others made fun of to 500 even though it started as a underpowered magic topic I believe.

Someone got a 3 point karma loss for insulting me once, and another got banned I believe.
I was the worst in the topic, and the mods didn't even delete a message with no karma loss for me.
They did absolutely nothing.

Makes me feel they're secretly on my side or something, enjoying what I do.
They must admire my work.
Who doesn't though, I am clearly awesome.

http://dashie.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw9113-throwing.GIF
(message deleted)

User Info: Ryan-06

Ryan-06
4 years ago#9
Hadvar!
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth.
http://i.minus.com/ipHqzgSb9E2MY.gif

sunbro1
4 years ago#10
rx54 posted...
RAINBOW_DASH or something was his name.
He disappeared after that.

Probably has a new name.
Hiding his identity from me.

You got rainbow dash banned?
You're an ass.
Ours is the fury

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived