SPOILERS! SPOILERS! Ebony Warrior - I can't find him

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. SPOILERS! SPOILERS! Ebony Warrior - I can't find him

User Info: XXXFLUFF

XXXFLUFF
4 years ago#1
I am level 102 but I have not completed main story and cannot find E.W. anywhere.

I have travelled around all major cities, waited in Whiterun for a week, and still nothing. Any ideas anyone?

Skyrim Wiki just says I need level 80, says nothing about main quest completion.

I saw in a previous thread that someone stripped naked and he appeared about a minute later. I'm guessing both things happened in game ;o)
Did I spell something wrong? Please, feel obliged to point it out in the most insulting, patronising, pointless way possible. I will do my best to ignore you.

User Info: HentaiMan3

HentaiMan3
4 years ago#2
Is this quest part of DLC or in the main game? Never heard of this guy!

Sounds scary! :0
Skyrim cute mod =3
Thanks PathlessBullet - i.imgur.com/mz2GSse.jpg - Also Everyone enjoy POPCORN after getting rustled! http://i.minus.com/i9j4npQh4HF2D.gif

XXXFLUFF
4 years ago#3
I forget which DLC he came with, but I think it's Dragonborn. He may even have been part of a patch, Lamlbrian would probably know.
Did I spell something wrong? Please, feel obliged to point it out in the most insulting, patronising, pointless way possible. I will do my best to ignore you.

User Info: drlex

drlex
4 years ago#4
He came with Dragonborn.

User Info: MrGazzo

MrGazzo
4 years ago#5
I smell innuendos
Haytham Kenway = Roger Moore

User Info: Evil_Sandwich

Evil_Sandwich
4 years ago#6
MrGazzo posted...
I smell innuendos

I smell weakness...

Who peed?

XXXFLUFF
4 years ago#7
Bump coz no answer yet.

XXXFLUFF
4 years ago#8
Bump again. Sorry!

User Info: FredCat07

FredCat07
4 years ago#9
Have you tried to search through "Last Vigil" area? He maybe in there when you're trying to look through the conflict.
What'the matter? Disliked my grammar?
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5vz0vCbdS1r1g5kzo1_500.gif

XXXFLUFF
4 years ago#10
I hadn't thought of that and I will give it a go. Thank you.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. SPOILERS! SPOILERS! Ebony Warrior - I can't find him

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived