I'm looking for a fun patch 1.9 character build/set up.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. I'm looking for a fun patch 1.9 character build/set up.

User Info: SkimMilk1988

SkimMilk1988
4 years ago#1
Somehow I always end up back playing assassin type characters; their overt brokenness is hard to pass over. I'm looking for some other fun builds and play styles (that are viable in patch 1.9). I have all three expansions, so there should be no limit on what I can do. Feel free to suggest followers to play with as well, although I really like Serana.

User Info: ALLENO31

ALLENO31
4 years ago#2
SkimMilk1988 posted...
Somehow I always end up back playing assassin type characters; their overt brokenness is hard to pass over. I'm looking for some other fun builds and play styles (that are viable in patch 1.9). I have all three expansions, so there should be no limit on what I can do. Feel free to suggest followers to play with as well, although I really like Serana.

To me Pure mage Telvanni guy was fun till i accidently deleted it :(
if you want to join the Bar With No Name just PM me :)
Peacekeeper of TBWNN, Crabdom and the Fourth Empire

User Info: theonyxphoenix

theonyxphoenix
4 years ago#3
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim?search=build
He doesn't row.

User Info: silverhunter16

silverhunter16
4 years ago#4
ALLENO31 posted...
SkimMilk1988 posted...

I wish the Telvanni robes had a better effect or had an unenchanted version.
"Okay, look. We both said a lot of things your going to regret but I think we can put our differences behind use. For science. You monster.

User Info: ALLENO31

ALLENO31
4 years ago#5
silverhunter16 posted...
ALLENO31 posted...
SkimMilk1988 posted...

I wish the Telvanni robes had a better effect or had an unenchanted version.

Yea. My guy seemed to do pretty with them on, but i guess with 400 health you cant go wrong
if you want to join the Bar With No Name just PM me :)
Peacekeeper of TBWNN, Crabdom and the Fourth Empire

User Info: Slayerslug

Slayerslug
4 years ago#6
http://theskyrimblog.ning.com/group/character-building/forum/topics/character-build-the-aspect-knight

I enjoyed this one a lot. It implements a lot of dragonborn content.
I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous and give the wrong answers.

User Info: SkimMilk1988

SkimMilk1988
4 years ago#7
Slayerslug posted...
http://theskyrimblog.ning.com/group/character-building/forum/topics/character-build-the-aspect-knight

I enjoyed this one a lot. It implements a lot of dragonborn content.

Thanks, this build looks pretty entertaining.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. I'm looking for a fun patch 1.9 character build/set up.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived