Questions about Skyrim.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Questions about Skyrim.

User Info: grehik24

grehik24
4 years ago#1
I'm finally buying an Xbox 360 and the first game that I'm buying is Skyrim. The thing is I don't have internet (I do but it's wifi through my phone (hotspot)). Do I need internet to play Skyrim? I once played the game at my friends house, I was a mage type of character I was a dark elf who used sparks and flames.

Another question I have is how long should I play skyrim so I don't over heat the xbox 360.
"Yo, buddy. Still alive?" -Solo Wing Pixy

User Info: rx54

rx54
4 years ago#2
http://i.imgflip.com/1bgw.jpg

User Info: NemesisOgreKing

NemesisOgreKing
4 years ago#3
If you get one of the newer S models of 360's with a hard-drive. Just install Skyrim, it only takes up
about 3 gigs of space. This should help lower it heating up.
As far as online goes you only really need it for updates and downloading DLC. For all that I just recommend getting the Legendary Edition, it comes with all 3 DLC's and update 1.9. 1.9 allows you to essentially level up infinitely.
[Your mind fails to grasp the true form of this sig]

User Info: 0UT0FTH3G4M3R

0UT0FTH3G4M3R
4 years ago#4
You can leave your xbox 360 on for days. I leave mine on for 3 or 4 days in a row sometimes, and it's fine.

I'm usually not playing a game all that time, but I have controller connection issues every time I turn the xbox on. So once I do get the controller connected, I just leave it on for a long time, so I don't have to go through the hassle of getting the controller connected again.

User Info: rx54

rx54
4 years ago#5
I've left my 360 on for 8 months.
I don't live in a volcano so I don't have any problems.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wycjnCCgUes
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Questions about Skyrim.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived