Witchblade/Spellsword build?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Witchblade/Spellsword build?

User Info: EpicDovahkiin

EpicDovahkiin
3 years ago#1
I'm thinking of a good build that matches my Morrowind and Oblivion characters' builds. They used Medium Armor, Shortblades, and Destruction Magicka. Since Shortblades and Medium Armor aren't in Skyrim, what's a good replica. If you need to know my Major/Minor skills from Morrowind and Major Skills from Oblivion, feel free to ask.
Red, white, and blue represent freedom... Except when they're flashing behind you.

User Info: deadpool223

deadpool223
3 years ago#2
light armor, probably. shortswords might need to just be longswords
honk HONK honk HONK http://i.imgur.com/NztEG.gif. :33 < fus ro paw,

User Info: silverhunter16

silverhunter16
3 years ago#3
With Dragonborn, you can mimic medium armor by using Bonemold or Stalhrim.

As for shortsword, you're screwed unless you decide to use daggers but that's risky as there is a very limited numbers of way to boost their damage outside of perks.
The dead are more polite than the living. They listen to everything you say without interrupting.

User Info: nnytherkiller

nnytherkiller
3 years ago#4
Witchblade? Well Take off all your armor, and punch people with the witchblade.
GT. nnythekiller
Stoic wanderer

User Info: hepkatt

hepkatt
3 years ago#5
I like light armor, one handed, illusion, conjuration, destruction, restoration, enchanting, smithing, alchemy and sneak. Becoming leader of Companions and Mages College is good too 'cause the Arch Mage robes plus a circlet with increase magicka and regenerate magicka and some light boots and gauntlets is a cool combo. I always carry a full set of light armor for difficult up close fights tho. Like dragons.
XBL---Shanghai Hepcat
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Witchblade/Spellsword build?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived