Where can I be trained in conjuration magic?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Where can I be trained in conjuration magic?

User Info: symach

symach
3 years ago#1
Thanx
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11

User Info: theonyxphoenix

theonyxphoenix
3 years ago#2
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=skyrim+conjuration&gbv=2&oq=skyrim+conjuration&gs_l=heirloom-hp.3..0l10.674.2341.0.2532.18.9.0.7.7.0.174.871.7j2.9.0...0.0...1ac.1.15.heirloom-hp._agg7bi7044
He doesn't row.

User Info: symach

symach
3 years ago#3
That's a lot of reading on a cell phone couldn't you just tell me who trains in conjuration?
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11

User Info: theonyxphoenix

theonyxphoenix
3 years ago#4
Runil, Phinis Gestor, and Falion
He doesn't row.

User Info: Lord_Shadow_19

Lord_Shadow_19
3 years ago#5
Conjuration is very easy to level without needing to spen thousands on a trainer.

Level enchanting to 100 (or 80 at least), enchant some gear with 25% fortify conjuration enchants, cast soul trap on a corpse over and over again.
Playing UMvC3, Far Cry 3, Black Ops 2. PSN: Entropy19

User Info: Dougymc

Dougymc
3 years ago#6
Lord_Shadow_19 posted...
Conjuration is very easy to level without needing to spen thousands on a trainer.

Level enchanting to 100 (or 80 at least), enchant some gear with 25% fortify conjuration enchants, cast soul trap on a corpse over and over again.

Even without the enchants, it doesn't take too long... provided you're not a vampire trying this during the day. I never get the cost reduction gear until later in the game.

User Info: Lord_Shadow_19

Lord_Shadow_19
3 years ago#7
Dougymc posted...
Lord_Shadow_19 posted...

Even without the enchants, it doesn't take too long... provided you're not a vampire trying this during the day. I never get the cost reduction gear until later in the game.

True, I would at least enchant some cheap gear with magicka regen in several slots, since that enchant is easy enough to find (practically every enemy necromancer or conjurer is wearing black/necromancer robes with the enchant on it). It makes the process faster if nothing else.
Playing UMvC3, Far Cry 3, Black Ops 2. PSN: Entropy19
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Where can I be trained in conjuration magic?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived