how to lvl fast early in beginer area patch 1.9

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. how to lvl fast early in beginer area patch 1.9

User Info: smallorc11

smallorc11
3 years ago#1
so lvl fast in begining is a easy way to op char but i felt that i have to say this. ok this how u do this
area where bear is hit the guy u are whet till u lvl and set a point in sneak then lure the guy down to a wall or little brige and sneak bh him and back stab him u will get easy sneak and set difficulty on legendary and back stab him u sneak will reach 100 in 5 min or 10 and at 100 press y if xbox and triangle on ps3
to make the skill legendary then repeat progress over and over till u get lvl u desire

User Info: Rings

Rings
3 years ago#2
Can someone please translate this into English?
NOPE! It's just Chuck Testa.

smallorc11
3 years ago#3
and use dual fury daggers for even faster way

User Info: theonyxphoenix

theonyxphoenix
3 years ago#4
Ringlercorp posted...
Can someone please translate this into English?

Sneak attacks vs Ralof or Hadvar = easy leveling early.
He doesn't row.

smallorc11
3 years ago#5
THanks man i meant those guys

smallorc11
3 years ago#6
the area where the bear is when u get the bow first time in the game sr for bad english

User Info: DrNewcenstein

DrNewcenstein
3 years ago#7
So you're saying that with patch 1.9, you can no longer sneak against the wall in the same area to level up? Seems a bit daft since you're using the Sneak skill against the bear, thus it counts as a legitimate level-up.
Everyone has a price. And a pain threshold.

User Info: 0UT0FTH3G4M3R

0UT0FTH3G4M3R
3 years ago#8
I usually sneak attack hadvar until i am level 5, and then stop... it gets boring after a while. If i want to keep power-levelling, i will glitch into the last room of Kolbjorn Barrow and get the secret of arcana power, then head north to Benkongerike and find the telekinesis spell book. Then i do the telekinesis fast travel trick to whatever level i want.

I went from Helgen to level 20 in less than 2 hours. Mainly, i just do it to get extra perks and boosts to my hit points.

User Info: theonyxphoenix

theonyxphoenix
3 years ago#9
DrNewcenstein posted...
So you're saying that with patch 1.9, you can no longer sneak against the wall in the same area to level up? Seems a bit daft since you're using the Sneak skill against the bear, thus it counts as a legitimate level-up.

Melee sneak attacks just level much faster.

The Telekinesis trick is one of the better options if you have the DLC.
He doesn't row.

User Info: Weejiez

Weejiez
3 years ago#10
smallorc11 posted...
so lvl fast in begining is a easy way to op char but i felt that i have to say this. ok this how u do this
area where bear is hit the guy u are whet till u lvl and set a point in sneak then lure the guy down to a wall or little brige and sneak bh him and back stab him u will get easy sneak and set difficulty on legendary and back stab him u sneak will reach 100 in 5 min or 10 and at 100 press y if xbox and triangle on ps3
to make the skill legendary then repeat progress over and over till u get lvl u desire

....Man, I don't even....

http://i48.tinypic.com/ivjpz5.jpg
Tosche.Tumblr.com
"When you understand Zapdos you will understand CHIM." ~SpoonForkKnife
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. how to lvl fast early in beginer area patch 1.9

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived