The Companions questline

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. The Companions questline

User Info: chris_cowell

chris_cowell
4 years ago#1
if you do the comanions quests do you always turn into a werewolf

and is there anyway to completly cure you of being a werewolf?
GamerTag: Gandora TDOD
Pokemon White 2 FC: 4127 3049 1251

User Info: jammymacster

jammymacster
4 years ago#2
Yes, you must become a werewolf in order to complete the quest.

Yes, at the end of the quest-line you can cure yourself. Alternatively, if you have Dawnguard, you can cure yourself of lycanthropy by becoming a vampire lord.
http://goo.gl/UEC2Y
http:///www.gamefaqs.com/?throwback=1

User Info: AflockOfHippies

AflockOfHippies
4 years ago#3
jammymacster posted...

Yes, at the end of the quest-line you can cure yourself. Alternatively, if you have Dawnguard, you can cure yourself of lycanthropy by becoming a vampire lord.

Do you really? The first one. I mean, I have always gone werewolf when I was given the choice because I liked having the resist disease perk with no down-side (unless you want to count the no more sleeping bonuses. But who sleeps in Skyrim? Definitely not any of the kids) Anyway, I know when you are in the underforge it gives you the option to say "Not now." or something. I have never taken that option, but does it really put the whole quest-line on hold until you do?

To TC, I would say save right before your are given the choice. If you don't want to become WW then say no and see what happens. If it puts a hold on the quest-line just reload and say yes. Being a werewolf really doesn't affect your game unless you CHOOSE to change forms. Especially in front of people. But like he said, there is an option to cure yourself after quest-line is over. You can become VL or just plain human/elf/or whatever your character is.
---Opinions are like butt-holes: everybody's got one and sometimes it might stink.---

User Info: LordTrinen

LordTrinen
4 years ago#4
AflockOfHippies posted...
jammymacster posted...

Do you really? The first one. I mean, I have always gone werewolf when I was given the choice because I liked having the resist disease perk with no down-side (unless you want to count the no more sleeping bonuses. But who sleeps in Skyrim? Definitely not any of the kids) Anyway, I know when you are in the underforge it gives you the option to say "Not now." or something. I have never taken that option, but does it really put the whole quest-line on hold until you do?

To TC, I would say save right before your are given the choice. If you don't want to become WW then say no and see what happens. If it puts a hold on the quest-line just reload and say yes. Being a werewolf really doesn't affect your game unless you CHOOSE to change forms. Especially in front of people. But like he said, there is an option to cure yourself after quest-line is over. You can become VL or just plain human/elf/or whatever your character is.

If you refuse to become a werewolf the quest is put on hold until you accept. Just talk to them again.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. The Companions questline

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived