This game has amazing AI

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. This game has amazing AI

User Info: Shaminardrgn

Shaminardrgn
4 years ago#11
DrNewcenstein posted...
I'm experiencing Draugr that loot the urns since the latest console update. Went into a ruin that typically has 3-8 Gold in each urn, with very few Empty, yet they were all empty (Discovered it before entering, so I know I hadn't been there).
Every walking Draugr I killed was carrying 15-20 Gold, and usually they only had 2 or 3.

What about finding fresh food and drinks in crypts or catacombs? I mean, come on now! Who puts cooked beef in a drauger infested crypt that has been locked up with a dragon-claw?
"If Ripto were here, I'd give him a piece of my mind!" : Moneybags from Spyro 2

User Info: Billy-De-Kid

Billy-De-Kid
4 years ago#12
Shaminardrgn posted...
DrNewcenstein posted...
I'm experiencing Draugr that loot the urns since the latest console update. Went into a ruin that typically has 3-8 Gold in each urn, with very few Empty, yet they were all empty (Discovered it before entering, so I know I hadn't been there).
Every walking Draugr I killed was carrying 15-20 Gold, and usually they only had 2 or 3.

What about finding fresh food and drinks in crypts or catacombs? I mean, come on now! Who puts cooked beef in a drauger infested crypt that has been locked up with a dragon-claw?

Chuck Norris.........

._.
Greatest video games of all time: Star Fox 64, Dishonored, Oblivion, Skyrim, Red Dead Redemption, Prototype, Minecraft, Resident Evil 4, Star Wars: Battlefront.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. This game has amazing AI

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived