How best to play Skyrim?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. How best to play Skyrim?

User Info: BlacknGold86

BlacknGold86
3 years ago#11
turn_based posted...
Best way to play Skyrim?

With your brain turned off and your eyes and ears wide open...

Agreed
GameFaqs Friends: 72/250. *TTT2:Kazuya/King* *UMvC3:Deadpool/Ryu/Wesker* *SFxT:King/Kazuya* *MK9: Cyrax/Ermac* *SC5:Mitsurugi* *SSBB:Link/Mario* *MKvDCU:Batman*

User Info: Klagnut

Klagnut
3 years ago#12
Thanks dudes :)

I'm gonna give it another shot, I just hope that it's more interesting this time!

And I play all my games naked.

User Info: SoulOfFayth

SoulOfFayth
3 years ago#13
High and in your underpants
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open

User Info: Zephyriuum

Zephyriuum
3 years ago#14
Klagnut posted...
Thanks dudes :)

I'm gonna give it another shot, I just hope that it's more interesting this time!

And I play all my games naked.

How the hell can you people play naked? i couldn't even if i lived alone. Maybe in my underwear....
"Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are... Death awaits you."

User Info: Rikashi

Rikashi
3 years ago#15
SoulOfFayth posted...

I second this notion... though you might want to consider the underpants bit, especially when your new dorm room doesn't have any curtains yet :)
More pie, sheriff?

User Info: SoulOfFayth

SoulOfFayth
3 years ago#16
Rikashi posted...
SoulOfFayth posted...

I second this notion... though you might want to consider the underpants bit, especially when your new dorm room doesn't have any curtains yet :)

My main problem is when I forget to tap off my ashes and they fall in my lap....together with some still smouldering bits.
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open

User Info: knight_ace

knight_ace
3 years ago#17
Robeccacorn posted...
If magic is broken for you play on Legendary, won't make a dent at all in any enemy, unless you use illusion, which was always is broken.

I started Skyrim and set difficulty to Legendary straightaway...as a mage. Damage has been poor for a long time...been using Vilja to help me survive. But now, at level 25, my magic is getting good enough for when Vilja falls critical- I can drop the enemies coming at me, inclusive of falmer spellcasters. It just takes a long time to be able to grow as a spellcaster.

I'm still able to be killed by falling feathers though :D Even with Stone Skin...will have to work on that. When I play Skyrim...I can play for 3+ hours at a time. If I have less than one hour of free time, I'll consider not starting the game.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. How best to play Skyrim?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived