ES RP Main Thread (Dragon Crisis) Part 10

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. ES RP Main Thread (Dragon Crisis) Part 10

User Info: TwoBladesOneBow

TwoBladesOneBow
3 years ago#11
Géraud:
"Necromancy is percieved like most magic. Those who cast it are thought to be either weak or wicked. Necromancy disrespects the body and soul while tampering with minds using Illusion is hated. Summoning Daedra is frowned upon just as much. Only Destruction and Alteration can really be respected and that hasn't even always been the case."

Lykos:
I walk into the shop and pull out my list. The ingredients for the elixir are so expensive...
"Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherf****** dragons in this motherf****** game!"

User Info: I_Dont_Agree

I_Dont_Agree
3 years ago#12
Morgan

''She's been in trouble this whole time. A couple of vampires are nothing.'' I said, trying to assure myself. ''Maybe she can stab them in the heart with a broken rock or something. End the fight real easy.''
You move like an insect. You think like an insect. You ARE an insect.
Official Hand Axe of the Dark Souls board

User Info: Curved_Sw0rd

Curved_Sw0rd
3 years ago#13
Jade:

"Honestly seems very closed-minded to me, if I'm to be honest. And those who perceive my father as weak are in for one hell of a surprise, heh."
That's just PERFECT. So before we die, we're going to get cancer. - Scarlet Spider
http://i.imgur.com/K6SCTUB.png

User Info: Gannondwarf432

Gannondwarf432
3 years ago#14
Abel

"Killing them... would that be bad if she did that?" I asked, and Mio mulled it over.

"Well, it's never really happened, so I don't honestly know. But John might see it one of two ways. One, the stronger ones survived and the group as a whole is now stronger. Or two, the humans were stronger, and if they become a vampire, they might overpower him and overthrow his rule. So it's really a 50/50 chance" she responded before pouring herself some more wine.
"We are a factory that produces apple pies for whales" - Ninja
Just an average guy who saves the Earth from giant space tarantulas.

User Info: darkportal785

darkportal785
3 years ago#15
Manus

"With the horses. They're not bred to handle Skyrim's climate. I'll have to set them free after purchasing new horses."
3DS FC: 0018-1693-2782 Name: Zod
Take the f***ing Elephant!

TwoBladesOneBow
3 years ago#16
Géraud:
"I learned long ago that everybody is close minded about something it just varies person to person and culture to culture. They have their reasons though."
"Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherf****** dragons in this motherf****** game!"

User Info: Jstretch19

Jstretch19
3 years ago#17
Marius

"That wasn't part of the deal. Now tell me what you know about that dungeon in Blacklight for our agreed upon price, before I start having to smash your teeth in." I spat at the thief in front of me. He was an information broker, surely he knows that angering me is bad for his health.

"Sorry, but this piece of info cost me one of my best contacts to get. That means the price has to go up for reparations and such. Not to mention that it's quite a juicy piece of info that I'm sure the Great Council would pay quite a sum for. Its not everyday a dungeon in the Dunmeri capital escapes their notice, and I'm sure they wouldn't want a repeat of what happened at Mournhold." He said back.

So that's how its gonna be, guess I'll have to give him an incentive to lower his price back down. "I hope you don't mind me breaking a few of your bones." I said as I proceeded to punch him in the face, causing him to collapse onto his hands and knees. I knee'd him in the stomach before he could recover. Maybe now he'll be more open to telling me what I want to know.

"Alright, I'll tell you about the dungeon..." He went into great detail about my target.

"Thank you, now here's your payment," I handed him a small bag of coins and got up before getting up. Now to find somewhere to go to bed for the night.

User Info: Kar31189

Kar31189
3 years ago#18
Leandra

she practically jumps for joy as she looked at the book. She then quickly pulled out some parchment as well as a quill and ink and went to work writing what was already in it to make sure a backup copy will exist.

Jaysworn

Realizing he missed some supply's he returned to Whiterun and went to the shops for food and basic supply's, as he did he spotted a Redguard that matched what he was told about in the past, "Lykos correct?" He asked as he walked over
4441-9726-3394

User Info: Curved_Sw0rd

Curved_Sw0rd
3 years ago#19
Jade:

"It's how it is. People can be incredibly stupid as a whole."

Okeer:

"You sure? A horse is a horse, Manus."
That's just PERFECT. So before we die, we're going to get cancer. - Scarlet Spider
http://i.imgur.com/K6SCTUB.png

TwoBladesOneBow
3 years ago#20
Lykos:
"Indeed. Need something?" I ask the Nord. Could be a soldier. Could be somebody whos property was destroyed in the attack...

Géraud:
I nod. "So our next fight in the pit will most likely be more difficult. Do you think John will be watching?"
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. ES RP Main Thread (Dragon Crisis) Part 10

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived