Why is Skyrim the best game? (and if you don't think so, go to another board)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Why is Skyrim the best game? (and if you don't think so, go to another board)

User Info: ThePixelArrow

ThePixelArrow
5 months ago#1
Just list your personl reasons taht you love Skyrim so much. And, as I said, if you don't think Skyrim (or the Elder Scrolls in general) is the best, don't bother poasting your reasons why you don't think it's that good. I just want to hear opinions on why it is good.

Maybe I'll make a seperate board for things you don't like about Skyrim!

ThePixelArrow
5 months ago#2
Also, check out this video (no, it's not mine. I'm not self-advertising. I am in no way taking credit for this awesome video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07CQC6g6jco

User Info: Beryl09

Beryl09
5 months ago#3
Because It's Really Realistic

User Info: SusanGreenEyes

SusanGreenEyes
5 months ago#4
ThePixelArrow posted...
Just list your personl reasons taht you love Skyrim so much. And, as I said, if you don't think Skyrim (or the Elder Scrolls in general) is the best, don't bother poasting your reasons why you don't think it's that good. I just want to hear opinions on why it is good.

Have you played Morrowind or Oblivion?
What is your opinion on those games?
Been a murder, over in Riften. Some old lady who runs an orphanage. Those poor children must be heartbroken.

ThePixelArrow
5 months ago#5
SusanGreenEyes posted...
ThePixelArrow posted...

I have played Oblivion, but I have yet to play Morrowind. I know a lot of people really like Morrowind, but I havn't tried it yet. Oblivion is a pretty darn good game, but I think I really just like the storyline of Skyrim better. Not that the Oblivion storyline is bad, but from everything from books to movies to video game, I REALLY like Dragons.

:D :D :D Thanks for the responsse :D :D :D

User Info: fratalien

fratalien
5 months ago#6
ThePixelArrow posted...
SusanGreenEyes posted...
ThePixelArrow posted...

I have played Oblivion, but I have yet to play Morrowind. I know a lot of people really like Morrowind, but I havn't tried it yet. Oblivion is a pretty darn good game, but I think I really just like the storyline of Skyrim better. Not that the Oblivion storyline is bad, but from everything from books to movies to video game, I REALLY like Dragons.

:D :D :D Thanks for the responsse :D :D :D

I know Morrowind had my favorite final boss.
"My dad owns a dealership!"

User Info: Ghostfeet

Ghostfeet
5 months ago#7
I enjoy Skyrim for the how open and free it is. You can literally put hundreds of hours into it without even touching the storyline. This seems true for most ES Ganges. Though I about I've not played Oblivion, I played Morrowind tons years ago. Some of the guild questlines in Skyrim felt a bit too short, mages college in particular, but overall it's a decent game that I've had a blast playing over the years it's been in my collection. Of I get around to purchasing an X1 I'll likely add Skyrim to my collection for it, mainly to pay through with different mods.
I am a cat, who thinks he's a dog, and is trapped within a mans body.

ThePixelArrow
5 months ago#8
Ghostfeet posted...
I enjoy Skyrim for the how open and free it is. You can literally put hundreds of hours into it without even touching the storyline. This seems true for most ES Ganges. Though I about I've not played Oblivion, I played Morrowind tons years ago. Some of the guild questlines in Skyrim felt a bit too short, mages college in particular, but overall it's a decent game that I've had a blast playing over the years it's been in my collection. Of I get around to purchasing an X1 I'll likely add Skyrim to my collection for it, mainly to pay through with different mods.

Yes mods are definately worth it. It enhances the experiance so much and makes Skyrim seem so much more exciting than it alread is!

User Info: nokillingmoths

nokillingmoths
5 months ago#9
Ah skyrim is an absolute classic game, but its not without its flaws. Definitely in my top 20 though.

Recently bought the ps4 version. Torn between modding the s*** out of it and trying to get a platinum for it.
I wanted Corbyn to go full heel. Pop into the audience in a disguise and ask May why her fanny don't work and start lobbing fox corpses at her. - ChrisClamp
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Why is Skyrim the best game? (and if you don't think so, go to another board)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived