Interesting Enchanted Item Names

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Interesting Enchanted Item Names

User Info: NoctustheOwl

NoctustheOwl
2 months ago#1
simple to figure out. say what you named an item you enchanted.

Fortify Illusion and Conjuration: Illusion King. a ring. some master illusionists were said to be able to call on the spirits of the dead.

Fortify Destruction and Alteration: Explode. a necklace. i figure this one made sense because when you "destroy" something, you "change" it into something else.

Fortify Restoration and Waterbreathing: Healing Waters Helm. obviously a helmet.

Fortify Sneak and Carry Weight: Dragonplate Boots of Sneak. obviously boots. :p

Fortify Smithing and Pickpocket: Ebony Gauntlets of Forge. obviously gauntlets.

User Info: Ghostfeet

Ghostfeet
2 months ago#2
Qahnaarin's Hunger Dragonbone 1-hnd sword, chaos & soul trap

Have a complete set of Crafters (grip, insight, skill etc) fortify smithing/alchemy
I am a cat, who thinks he's a dog, and is trapped within a mans body.

User Info: LordTrinen

LordTrinen
2 months ago#3
I name my enchanted items after whoever's soul I used to make the enchantment. With their souls forever bound to these relics, they go on display in my homes.

Then my Dragonborn lounges about, enjoying his great wealth and all the pleasures life has to offer in full view of his collection. He sips a glass of wine and grins evilly with the knowledge that all his prisoners are quietly wailing in despair as they watch him enjoy all the pleasures they are now denied...

Not entirely lore friendly but this is a roleplay idea I had a lot of fun with before. :)

User Info: SinisterSandman

SinisterSandman
2 months ago#4
I mix up the names of Mutants from X-Men who have abilities that match the weapon's.

Rogambidraine
Angebeasmane

You know, whatever.
Gum-Gum Gummi Ship: Blueprint Active!
"The show where everything's made up and the points don't matter! Let's have some fun!"

User Info: Katsuro

Katsuro
2 months ago#5
I usually base my names off of other games equipment, with the relevant enchantments if able.

I am researching Katana names, with the exception of Celestial Fury. Will do armor as well from the Everquest/Forgotten Realms series
Creating a Bandit Kings of Ancient China themed MMO

User Info: BrelenRaven

BrelenRaven
2 months ago#6
I had a Breton girl who punched the s*** out of everything in Daedric armor. Her stuff was called,

Sweety's Hat
Sweety's Shirt
Sweety's Mittens
Sweety's Booties

Don't remember the Enchantments, but yeah. :D

I usually just name my stuff pretty boring names. Like, Necklace of Mercantile, Ring of the Swordsman, Sword of Thunder, ect.

I should make a character with just silly gear. Like, a Waraxe named Hacks-at-You or a shirt that Fortifies Health called Hit Points. Or make Erik a set of armor called Cuirass of the Ho Pusher. :3
I've been called the Hero of Kvatch, Chosen Undead, Bearer of the Curse, Dragonborn, Courier 6, and the Arisen. But just call me Brelen.

User Info: Darg727

Darg727
2 months ago#7
Two Handed Boner - It was a shocking experience

Big Stick - wooden sword that drains life and causes fear

Rumpelstiltskin - undead turning fork

User Info: DrunkenPeasant

DrunkenPeasant
2 months ago#8
I name my absorb health swords 'Bloodthirst blades.'

I made a powerful shock bow once and named it the 'Finger of Talos.'

Any blades I flame enchant are traditionally dubbed 'Fireheart.'
"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken

User Info: Wiaru

Wiaru
2 months ago#9
I usually craft entire sets instead of individual items. So I usually give set names so they are all sorted together.

Stalker Ring
Stalker Helm
Stalker etc
END TRANSMISSION

User Info: CommonGrackle

CommonGrackle
1 month ago#10
since I switch back and forth between equipment a lot, I use simple names:

"stab and pick ring" for a ring with fortify one-handed and fortify pickpocket
"alchem hat" for a fancy hat with fortify alchemy
etc.
globalist
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Interesting Enchanted Item Names

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived