Interesting Enchanted Item Names

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Interesting Enchanted Item Names

User Info: FactoidHunter

FactoidHunter
3 months ago#11
I made an gold amulet with Fortify Barter enchantment. I named it "Gold bling of the discount"

User Info: meanspirit90

meanspirit90
3 months ago#12
I sometimes borrow Final Fantasy weapon name when applicable such as Blood Sword for Absorb health enchantment. Flametongue / Icebrand for fire and frost damage sword.
Thirst of knowledge is a dangerous thing. Just go back to your beer

User Info: DTwheels

DTwheels
3 months ago#13
Paarthurnax's Sorrow, if I follow the Blades path...
3DS Friend code - 0576 4301 8803 Xbox Live tag: Aegis Accolyte
"Off my chair jester. The king sits there."

User Info: DarthZartanyus

DarthZartanyus
3 months ago#14
In Oblivion I had a Madness Claymore I called "Omega Hellfire Deathblade" and a Madness Bow called "Thunderkiller Dreadbow".

If the enchanted flame/electricity and 100 points of Drain Health didn't destroy my foes on the first strike then the 100 point Weaknesses to both Magic and Fire/Shock ensured that they wished it had. It was too bad for them then that the Soul Trap turned what was left of them into fuel for the death of every other fool who thought they could poke the Mad God with a stick and survive the repercussions.
Intelligence. Confidence. Willpower.

User Info: meanspirit90

meanspirit90
3 months ago#15
Drain Health is OP in Oblivion. Try making a Dagger with only Drain health 100pt and suddenly you have more consistent killer dagger that put mehrune razor to shame.
Thirst of knowledge is a dangerous thing. Just go back to your beer

User Info: Dunadain

Dunadain
3 months ago#16
I made an Ebony Soulhunter bow, some ArcherLock/ArcherSneak/ArcherPick gear, lots of Crafting (pieces), and a Swimmer's Necklace. Most of my other stuff I don't bother to rename as it's for sale. (I'm basically the biggest arms dealer in Whiterun...)

I purchased necklaces of The Firewalker and Of Warmth. 70% resist to fire/ice. Never seen enchantments that strong for sale otherwise. Makes taking on a dragon very easy.

I plan on making a Dragonbone bow with chaos and shock, after doing some potion looping for overpowered gear. Debating between "Railgun" and "Phaser Rifle".
(Signature Deleted by Moderator or Administrator)

User Info: MertensCW

MertensCW
3 months ago#17
Don't bother with equipment much.
I keep it short and use a letter or # to keep it at the top or near the top to avoid clutter for smithing and alchemy and that's that.

Weapons i've done a few but my favorite is Drunkard's Broken Blade for Uthgerd the unbroken. It seemed fitting.
Few Favorites- Ninja gaiden 1-2, Colony Wars 1-3,Xenogears,MarioKart,Lunar 2 GTA:SA,S&K,FF6-7,Zanac,S.Metroid,SMB2,NFL2K5,Halo 2, NG2,Vanquish,Witcher 2.

User Info: 200what

200what
3 months ago#18
An iron dagger I found in some old cave enchanted with soul trap made using a soul gem filled with Nazeem's soul. I call it Little Prick
Peace is a lie. There is only Passion. Thru Passion I gain Strength. Thru Strength I gain Power. Thru Power I gain Victory. Thru Victory my chains are Broken.

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne
3 months ago#19
DTwheels posted...
Paarthurnax's Sorrow, if I follow the Blades path...

But he still might be able to best Alduin in spirit form so not that bad then.

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne
3 months ago#20
Actually you absorb his soul so the weapon is enchanted with someone else's soul.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Interesting Enchanted Item Names

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived