Can someone please test and confirm this?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Can someone please test and confirm this?

User Info: Katsuro

Katsuro
2 months ago#1
I accidentally dismounted my horse while in water (switched keys for waiting while upping destruction) and when I remounted I was trotting and then sprinting through deep water.

Is this something someone has come across before? I did this outside the Empire Warehouse.
Creating a Bandit Kings of Ancient China themed MMO

User Info: IIJOSEPHXII

IIJOSEPHXII
2 months ago#2
Yes can confirm. Doesn't happen every time but it does happen. I use the horse to go fishing for river bettys in the rift by dipping the camera under water and dismounting when I find some. Sometimes when I remount the horse, it acts like it's on dry land.

User Info: sconekiller

sconekiller
1 month ago#3
Discovered way back in the third age. Good way to get to Septimus Sigmus's Outpost. One disadvantage: can't draw weapons after leaving the water until after you dismount

User Info: Katsuro

Katsuro
1 month ago#4
sconekiller posted...
Discovered way back in the third age. Good way to get to Septimus Sigmus's Outpost. One disadvantage: can't draw weapons after leaving the water until after you dismount

LOL, man am I way behind.

I wonder how many more secrets and glitches I will "discover" lol
Creating a Bandit Kings of Ancient China themed MMO
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Can someone please test and confirm this?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived