Ralof/Hadvar *poss spoilers*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Ralof/Hadvar *poss spoilers*

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne
2 months ago#21
Veezara posted...
Were the Snow Shods her partner? I remember the guy talking about his blood and sweat are in the mead, metaphorically speaking of course.
Olld-Onne posted...
Maven is not the worst person in Riften though, that title goes to another more evil person.

Hmmm, Dark Brotherhood is in Fakreath. Is the most evil person Brynjolf? Grellod? Maybe one of Maven's children like Sibbi or Ingun? The murderer and the wanna be assassin.

You have not named it yet, unless you piece it together you will likely never know, but they are truly more evil than Maven.
you haven't set a signature for the message boards yet!
(message deleted)

User Info: Darg727

Darg727
2 months ago#23
Olld-Onne posted...
Veezara posted...
Were the Snow Shods her partner? I remember the guy talking about his blood and sweat are in the mead, metaphorically speaking of course.
Olld-Onne posted...
Maven is not the worst person in Riften though, that title goes to another more evil person.

Hmmm, Dark Brotherhood is in Fakreath. Is the most evil person Brynjolf? Grellod? Maybe one of Maven's children like Sibbi or Ingun? The murderer and the wanna be assassin.

You have not named it yet, unless you piece it together you will likely never know, but they are truly more evil than Maven.

Definitely Mjoll, because she let's that one dude fawn and be in love with her, but when I roll into town with her axe she just wants to sex me up. Feel sorry for the guy everytime I pass him in town.

Olld-Onne
2 months ago#24
Mjoll is bad for misleading him and people still off him because he follows her. He gets a very rough deal. Despite this it is not Mjoll, some probably will not agree but the worst person in riften is infact Vex.

Nevermind that she constantly is rude to you through out the entire questline, threatens delvin for being interested in her and just unpleasant company allround. This on it's own would not be enough to give her the title but then you find that obscure quest and she shows her true colours.

The quest involves Brina's drunk brother who is drinking because his girlfriend is missing. The reason she is missing is because of Vex. The girlfriend used to be with the thieves guild but was no good so she left.

She and the brother are struggling to make ends meet so she goes to Vex to see if she can do a heist that will give them enough money to start their lives. Vex informs her of a prize that would fit the bill but purposely does not mention that she will most likely be killed by the inhabitants.

When you go to the dungeon you will find her dead body at the entrance and then have to inform the brother that she is dead. The worst part is that the woman thought Vex was her friend and would help her, when you talk to Vex she basically says she did it to get rid of the woman because she was annoying her and knew she was not coming back from the heist.

If you go back to Vex she does not even acknowledge that the woman died and simply does not care even though she could have simply told her to go home instead of trying to make money on a dangerous heist which she mentions earlier.

Vex knew the reason the woman wanted the money and still decided to kill her off and ruin the mans life even though the woman regarded her as a friend.

Oddly if Maven was involved she would have simply told her she is a fool and sent her home crying, but she would still be alive.

User Info: DuneMan

DuneMan
2 months ago#25
Yeah, Vex is one of those characters whose head would be decorating a pike in the Fallout style if she weren't Essential...
"I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me." -Cao Cao

Olld-Onne
2 months ago#26
DuneMan posted...
Yeah, Vex is one of those characters whose head would be decorating a pike in the Fallout style if she weren't Essential...

My holiest character was the one that did the mission first and wanted to lop her stupid head off even more than Maven's, at least Maven advertises what she is about.

User Info: meanspirit90

meanspirit90
2 months ago#27
Vex is always rude, so that at least should tip you off that she was not a good person.
Thirst of knowledge is a dangerous thing. Just go back to your beer

Olld-Onne
2 months ago#28
meanspirit90 posted...
Vex is always rude, so that at least should tip you off that she was not a good person.

Because of the thief's code you would think she was not into murder, apparently as long as she is not the one to strike the final blow it is o.k and to do it to someone who thought of you as a friend, COLD.

User Info: meanspirit90

meanspirit90
2 months ago#29
Well the guild don't directly murder people. Also I seemed to remember Vex differently.

As the dialogue says "She came through a while ago, wanted to know where she could get her hands on something valuable. Anything, really. I told her it was a bad idea, that she wasn't cut out for what'd be necessary, but she wouldn't hear it. So I gave her some advice, pointed her towards Hobs Fall Cave and that was that."

My understanding, she actually did not want to give her any jobs, since she know that woman did not have the skill or otherwise she would be introduced to Brynjolf to be a proper thieves guild member.

She only gave her "advice" since that woman pester her about it and to my understanding also warn her the danger involved. Wouldn't you think as Vex is a provider of easy thievery quest, would point out something far easier? Like take that jeweled candlestick on someone house? The worst that could happen is that woman arrested for burglarly.
Thirst of knowledge is a dangerous thing. Just go back to your beer

Olld-Onne
2 months ago#30
meanspirit90 posted...
Well the guild don't directly murder people. Also I seemed to remember Vex differently.

As the dialogue says "She came through a while ago, wanted to know where she could get her hands on something valuable. Anything, really. I told her it was a bad idea, that she wasn't cut out for what'd be necessary, but she wouldn't hear it. So I gave her some advice, pointed her towards Hobs Fall Cave and that was that."

My understanding, she actually did not want to give her any jobs, since she know that woman did not have the skill or otherwise she would be introduced to Brynjolf to be a proper thieves guild member.

She only gave her "advice" since that woman pester her about it and to my understanding also warn her the danger involved. Wouldn't you think as Vex is a provider of easy thievery quest, would point out something far easier? Like take that jeweled candlestick on someone house? The worst that could happen is that woman arrested for burglarly.

Should have just sent her home. Vex knew she would not survive and still sent her to the cave, she is an accessory to murder on a supposed friend no less.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Ralof/Hadvar *poss spoilers*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived