How do I get passed the giant spider?

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. How do I get passed the giant spider?
Thou shalt not... d'oh

User Info: FactoidHunter

FactoidHunter
2 weeks ago#12
Wait until it comes down and go back and forth in the threshold leading to that room. Hit and go back until it dies. Whichever class you play has can do this at level one.

User Info: meanspirit90

meanspirit90
2 weeks ago#13
This tactic is also good on another giant spider on a cave in a certain stone City.
Thirst of knowledge is a dangerous thing. Just go back to your beer

User Info: mdelisle26

mdelisle26
2 weeks ago#14
If you’re like me and terrified of spiders. Just lure him to the door and walk in and out of the room firing fireballs or arrows at it at a range until it dies.

I hate that bit and dread it every time I play a new character.

User Info: SusanGreenEyes

SusanGreenEyes
2 weeks ago#15
Did you ever complete Bleak Falls Barrow?
Been a murder, over in Riften. Some old lady who runs an orphanage. Those poor children must be heartbroken.
(edited 2 weeks ago)
This has to be a troll topic. The giant spiders in the game are fodder and easy to kill.
"A bit of advice. Try using knives next time, works better for close encounters." Leon Resident Evil 4

User Info: Wiaru

Wiaru
2 weeks ago#17
You have to use a Wabbajack sneak attack, but you also need the Xbox Kinect and a Wiimote Plus in each hand.
END TRANSMISSION

User Info: SusanGreenEyes

SusanGreenEyes
2 weeks ago#18
DrYuya posted...
You can get the spider passed if you want, assuming his test scores are good enough. It will do nobody any good to pass him if he's not making his grades though.

dr_marble posted...
To overcome the spider's curse, simply quote a bible verse.

Wiaru posted...
You have to use a Wabbajack sneak attack, but you also need the Xbox Kinect and a Wiimote Plus in each hand.

You guys are mean. Stop messing with people. I remember when I first started playing and had no idea what I was doing. Skyrim was the first Elder Scrolls game I had ever played. :-)
Been a murder, over in Riften. Some old lady who runs an orphanage. Those poor children must be heartbroken.

User Info: MasterPoe87

MasterPoe87
2 weeks ago#19
tgrz2011 posted...
Thanks I'm stuck again on how to get past the door with spikes after the spider ?

If I'm correct, he means the door behind the spider. If you look at the guy who was in the web, he has a journal. It will tell you to look at the dragon claw, which has 3 symbols on the palm. Match the symbols on the door, use the claw, no spikes, and the door opens.

User Info: HentaiMan

HentaiMan
1 week ago#20
Tee hee
Nintendo/Kirby fanboy, KirbyCentrist. Poyo peace to the world :)
https://i.imgur.com/O68JkE7.jpg http://i.imgur.com/r6x4QXn.jpg https://youtu.be/S-1e0VJUWXE
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. How do I get passed the giant spider?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.