I wish this game sucked (to most people)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. I wish this game sucked (to most people)

User Info: MabMyCatHasAHat

MabMyCatHasAHat
2 months ago#1
We'd have a new elder scrolls by now if this game wasn't so good to most people. This game has been ported on too many systems and is ruining the elder scrolls series.
My favorite word is "concur". I'm sure you are glad to know that.

User Info: Veezara

Veezara
2 months ago#2
Or could go the other way, if a game isn't good it doesn't get sequels. Might have stopped at The Elder Scrolls: Arena if people didn't like it.
In Sinmir We Trust

User Info: SusanGreenEyes

SusanGreenEyes
2 months ago#3
Veezara, how have you been? Long time no see.

In terms of the topic, I didn't see much new content from Bethesda at E3.
Wolfenstein and Fallout 4 are done. I'm not sure if there is a new project in the works, or if efforts will be concentrated on The Elder Scrolls 6.
Been a murder, over in Riften. Some old lady who runs an orphanage. Those poor children must be heartbroken.

User Info: Melansjf

Melansjf
2 months ago#4
SusanGreenEyes posted...
I'm not sure if there is a new project in the works, or if efforts will be concentrated on The Elder Scrolls 6.

They've confirmed that they aren't going to start for a few years.
"either people are joking or are being serious" -ZoneoftheEnd

User Info: modelno15

modelno15
2 months ago#5
Melansjf posted...
SusanGreenEyes posted...
I'm not sure if there is a new project in the works, or if efforts will be concentrated on The Elder Scrolls 6.

f*** I'll be in my 30s when part 6 gets released...That's...depressing..

User Info: SusanGreenEyes

SusanGreenEyes
2 months ago#6
Melansjf posted...
SusanGreenEyes posted...

That's both interesting and disappointing.
What are they currently working on?
Been a murder, over in Riften. Some old lady who runs an orphanage. Those poor children must be heartbroken.

User Info: MasterAdeptAlex

MasterAdeptAlex
2 months ago#7
I both can and can't wait for ES6. I;m fine when it comes to ES goodness right now. I haven't played Skyrim in a few years, and I'm currently playing ESO. So those two games will tide my TES cravings. At least for the time being.

Heck, I haven't even finished questing in some regions in ESO. And in that game the regions are good size. Usually takes me a month to get through them because there is so much to see and do.
"A bit of advice. Try using knives next time, works better for close encounters." Leon Resident Evil 4

User Info: ImmatureContent

ImmatureContent
2 months ago#8
It is common for Elder Scrolls games to have long gaps between releases. Skyrim isn't new in that regard. It is hardly ruining the series.
NinjaMaster

User Info: MasterAdeptAlex

MasterAdeptAlex
2 months ago#9
Honestly, Beth should've used those resources they had to make TES6 instead of Skyrim on the Switch.
"A bit of advice. Try using knives next time, works better for close encounters." Leon Resident Evil 4

User Info: Unfairy

Unfairy
2 months ago#10
I can play Survival mode on my PS4 and it's a vastly superior experience to playing on the PS3. I appreciate that they're trying to improve the game structure for people still interested. I'm not comfortable with this paid mod BS they're starting though.
Live in your world, play in mine...
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. I wish this game sucked (to most people)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived