What system are you guys playing on?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. What system are you guys playing on?

User Info: Musashi_Humar

Musashi_Humar
1 month ago#11
I play it on PC via Steam (big surprise, I know). However, I have my PC hooked up to my big TV and use an Xbox 360 controller to do so. Gives it the feel of console gaming while having a better way to run and look.
They say that life's a carousel, spinning fast, you gotta ride it well. The world is full of kings and queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams.

User Info: RedKomrad

RedKomrad
1 month ago#12
Musashi_Humar posted...
I play it on PC via Steam (big surprise, I know). However, I have my PC hooked up to my big TV and use an Xbox 360 controller to do so. Gives it the feel of console gaming while having a better way to run and look.

Same here. I started playing it on the PS4 but switched to PC for the extra mods and graphics boost. I feel like a traitor to the PC master race, but I hate playing with mouse and keyboard on my living room couch. I just won't do it!
PS4 Backwards Compatibility Petition http://bit.ly/2haongl

User Info: old_man_gimp

old_man_gimp
4 weeks ago#13
I must be a masochist. I play on a 360 hooked up using the AV jacks (the HDMI port on my 360 got fried). I didn't pick up any of the DLC until 2 weeks ago (I've been playing vanilla for years), and I haven't installed Dawnguard yet. I still love it.
"I don't need luck; I have ammo.". Grunt, ME3

User Info: LOOOPS

LOOOPS
4 weeks ago#14
If you have a new console (and don't play on PC) I highly recommend you upgrade to the Remastered version. I don't use mods but the faster load screens alone are worth it.
Shoot first, think never.

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne
4 weeks ago#15
Maybe best to avoid the CC for the first playthrough as you have no idea what else it could break the way they are handling it.
you haven't set a signature for the message boards yet!

User Info: importvita

importvita
4 weeks ago#16
I poured over 100 hours into the original on PS3, then another 60 or so into my 360 save. Bought it for PS4 but was playing other games at the time so it's sat untouched and I haven't played it in ~4 years.

Will pick it up for the Switch and am very excited to have the game back in my life again, and finally on the go! Looking forward to the next 100+ hours. :)
A Mod/Admin said on 7/10/2016 9:44:39 PM:
Don't use this site to post your masturbation habits, let alone untoward comments at underage characters.

User Info: beyondoblivion

beyondoblivion
4 weeks ago#17
Had it on the 360, poured easily 200+ hours in it. Got in on the Ps4 and played for less than 20 hours. Hopefully, once I get it for the switch, I can sink in more time in it.

User Info: TheLightsAreOn

TheLightsAreOn
3 weeks ago#18
the switch version is my first time playing any elder scrolls game. "killed a bear" is my claim to fame so far.
"The Vita is made from space age parts, some of which don't even exist yet."
-stargazer64-

User Info: NoctustheOwl

NoctustheOwl
3 weeks ago#19
wish i could vote for 2 things. im playing on X360, but want to get it on XOne
Will remove this when japanese game developers stop treating western gamers as test subjects for their games.

User Info: HentaiMan

HentaiMan
3 weeks ago#20
@TheLightsAreOn posted...
the switch version is my first time playing any elder scrolls game. "killed a bear" is my claim to fame so far.

What brought you to this dead-ish board? Check out the Switch forum. ^_^
Nintendo fanboy, KirbyCentrist. Poyo peace to the world :)
https://i.imgur.com/O68JkE7.jpg http://i.imgur.com/r6x4QXn.jpg https://youtu.be/S-1e0VJUWXE
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. What system are you guys playing on?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived