What system are you guys playing on?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. What system are you guys playing on?

User Info: MertensCW

MertensCW
3 weeks ago#21
Moved on up to the X1 version.
Gotta say i love the Mods and makes the game much better looking.
Wouldn't have been worth the upgrade without mods though.
Few Favorites- Ninja gaiden 1-2, Colony Wars 1-3,Xenogears,MarioKart,Lunar 2 GTA:SA,S&K,FF6-7,Zanac,S.Metroid,SMB2,NFL2K5,Halo 2, NG2,Vanquish,Witcher 2.

User Info: Alpha1one

Alpha1one
2 weeks ago#22
Playing on Xbox 360, recently ran into a problem with shouts. I was locked out, I could only use the shouts I made favorites. I solved the problem, my cool down was too larger for it to show on the screen. I had to redo my armor again making it unlimited through alchemy and add the talos amulet, leaving my shout cool down a minus 10,000s, instead of in the a minus billions.

User Info: MertensCW

MertensCW
2 weeks ago#23
Alpha1one posted...
Playing on Xbox 360, recently ran into a problem with shouts. I was locked out, I could only use the shouts I made favorites. I solved the problem, my cool down was too larger for it to show on the screen. I had to redo my armor again making it unlimited through alchemy and add the talos amulet, leaving my shout cool down a minus 10,000s, instead of in the a minus billions.

Next time pay attention to glitch descriptions. Going into the Negative numbers when using the resto loop exploit or whatever you did (not familiar with shouts exploit) can f*** up your save file and should be avoided.
Few Favorites- Ninja gaiden 1-2, Colony Wars 1-3,Xenogears,MarioKart,Lunar 2 GTA:SA,S&K,FF6-7,Zanac,S.Metroid,SMB2,NFL2K5,Halo 2, NG2,Vanquish,Witcher 2.

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne
2 weeks ago#24
MertensCW posted...
Alpha1one posted...

Next time pay attention to glitch descriptions. Going into the Negative numbers when using the resto loop exploit or whatever you did (not familiar with shouts exploit) can f*** up your save file and should be avoided.

The price of greed is apt though.
you haven't set a signature for the message boards yet!

User Info: WizardofHoth

WizardofHoth
1 week ago#25
I only have Skyrim for my Playstation 3 so pretty much im playing Skyrim for the Playstation 3
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. What system are you guys playing on?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived