Why do people hold this as a standard for RPGs?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Why do people hold this as a standard for RPGs?

User Info: DuneMan

DuneMan
1 month ago#41
There are less than 200 named locations in the base game. If your concern is to walk through them all it's easily doable within 200 hours. Unless you're thinking about making a claim that it takes over an hour to explore places like Anise's Cabin.... Since you seem to think it takes 'years and years' to explore just the dungeons, perhaps you do think that....
"I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me." -Cao Cao

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne
1 month ago#42
DuneMan posted...
There are less than 200 named locations in the base game. If your concern is to walk through them all it's easily doable within 200 hours. Unless you're thinking about making a claim that it takes over an hour to explore places like Anise's Cabin.... Since you seem to think it takes 'years and years' to explore just the dungeons, perhaps you do think that....

Whack it on novice and it could be done in under 60 hours I reckon as the markers are easy to see on the radar.
you haven't set a signature for the message boards yet!
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Why do people hold this as a standard for RPGs?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived