Funniest things/bugs/glitches in Skyrim

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Funniest things/bugs/glitches in Skyrim

User Info: smd372

smd372
1 month ago#1
I have defeated the frost troll by High Hrothgar on a level 3 using a frost sword. By stickying myself by a log on the mountain and just bashing him.

What have you or other people done in Skyrim?

I'm curious. I've heard of the shouting goats off mountains.
[Titania: Charge Blade user at heart] FC: 3110 4051 6002 please message me if you add me so I can add you in turn.
Also playing Skyrim, use bugs, will travel.

User Info: sconekiller

sconekiller
1 month ago#2
the Ice Form shout is fun to use on NPCs on hillsides. especially fun to watch giants tumbling arse over teakettle

if you grind the Blocking Skill all the way to 100 you can get the Shield Charge perk and run around knocking foes aside like bowling pins

User Info: xeogorath

xeogorath
1 month ago#3
Just now I was asked to turn corinne in markath into a vampire even though I already did. I killed her to fail the quest so I can get more vampire quests. She's totally dead but her corpse is still talking about praising darkness and savoring blood.

User Info: Guide

Guide
1 month ago#4
I have that common glitch where a dragon corpse spawns halfway through the floor in Markarth, and just wriggles about, and I'm the only one who notices. I've come to accept this as the extreme psychosis that comes with being Dragonborn.
[ S p e e d b o o s t ]
https://youtu.be/Acn5IptKWQU

User Info: JOExHIGASHI

JOExHIGASHI
1 month ago#5
mammoth levitating then falling to its death
Puzzle and Dragons: 338 705 421

User Info: Guide

Guide
1 month ago#6
Oh, I remember there was that quest with the cowardly Orc Chief getting his ancestral daedric artifact, Volendrung, back from a giant. The giant smacked up straight up into the air. I made quick work of the giant, but I spend a good minute looking for the chief's body, only for it to fall down right in front of me. I guess he was just smacked that high.
[ S p e e d b o o s t ]
https://youtu.be/Acn5IptKWQU

User Info: sconekiller

sconekiller
1 month ago#7
JOExHIGASHI posted...

you can save them by hitting "wait" (in case you're there to harvest their grand souls). happens a lot at Bleakwind Basin

JOExHIGASHI
1 month ago#8
sconekiller posted...
JOExHIGASHI posted...

you can save them by hitting "wait" (in case you're there to harvest their grand souls). happens a lot at Bleakwind Basin

it's too funny of a sight so I'll never save them

college has enough mage merchants for my grand soul gem needs

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne
1 month ago#9
smd372 posted...
I have defeated the frost troll by High Hrothgar on a level 3 using a frost sword. By stickying myself by a log on the mountain and just bashing him.

What have you or other people done in Skyrim?

I'm curious. I've heard of the shouting goats off mountains.

Would have been faster if you just used flames instead on the log.
you haven't set a signature for the message boards yet!

JOExHIGASHI
1 month ago#10
so i fast traveled to Bleakwind Basin and it's raining and the 2 mammoths were levitating again and fell as soon as i got there. it was raining mammoths lol
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Funniest things/bugs/glitches in Skyrim

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived