Funniest things/bugs/glitches in Skyrim

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Funniest things/bugs/glitches in Skyrim

User Info: FreeMasonns

FreeMasonns
4 weeks ago#11
Once when I was in the tundra, I was attacked by a giant and a dragon. The giant killed the dragon. I found Lydia face down in a pond. She kept sliding around after me XD
Madness is not a state of mind. Madness is a place. Let's go there, shall we?

User Info: Vypernight

Vypernight
4 weeks ago#12
At one point, Erandur and I were attacking a bandit-filled castle. Erandur, in addition to his mace and fire spells, was also using Sanguine's Rose. Entering one room, he summoned a Dremora Lord, who helped us clear out the room. Then the Dremora Lord went over to the stove and began stirring the cooking pot.

I gotta say those Dremora Lords are awesome. Not only do they clear out opponents with little effort, but they're quite skilled cooks as well!

User Info: JOExHIGASHI

JOExHIGASHI
4 weeks ago#13
Vypernight posted...
At one point, Erandur and I were attacking a bandit-filled castle. Erandur, in addition to his mace and fire spells, was also using Sanguine's Rose. Entering one room, he summoned a Dremora Lord, who helped us clear out the room. Then the Dremora Lord went over to the stove and began stirring the cooking pot.

I gotta say those Dremora Lords are awesome. Not only do they clear out opponents with little effort, but they're quite skilled cooks as well!

Did he make you big bowl of human heart soup?
Puzzle and Dragons: 338 705 421

User Info: lightfighter

lightfighter
4 weeks ago#14
Mammoths falling from the sky.
Oh, now dead dragons as well.

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne
4 weeks ago#15
JOExHIGASHI posted...
Vypernight posted...

Did he make you big bowl of human heart soup?

Probably turned around and said "I believe you have the ingredient I need to finish this fine broth, but I need you to attack me first in order to acquire it" .
you haven't set a signature for the message boards yet!

User Info: old_man_gimp

old_man_gimp
4 weeks ago#16
I don't know of this quite fits the category, but, with regards to the DB questline, there is one often overlooked reason to join the Brotherhood. If you don't become an assassin, Vittoria Vicci will never get her wedding day! granted, she dies, but still...
"I don't need luck; I have ammo.". Grunt, ME3

User Info: DarkFalcon

DarkFalcon
3 weeks ago#17
I run around near a giant camp, and the mammoths and giants drop from the sky, killing them, without any work.^^
Loot the bodies and chests, and go along my merry way.^^

User Info: NoctustheOwl

NoctustheOwl
3 weeks ago#18
kill a bandit with a shot to the butt. not interesting, but i found it funny. i've also successfully killed bandits with the "Boromir" death. 3 arrows to the torso. i also killed another bandit by shoving an arrow up his nose. guess i was planning on mummifying the poor bas***d.
Will remove this when japanese game developers stop treating western gamers as test subjects for their games.

User Info: NoctustheOwl

NoctustheOwl
3 weeks ago#19
got one thats actually funny. ran across the chicken-mancer for the first time near ivarstead.
Will remove this when japanese game developers stop treating western gamers as test subjects for their games.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Funniest things/bugs/glitches in Skyrim

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived