What is the worst Daedric Artifact? (Spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. What is the worst Daedric Artifact? (Spoilers)

User Info: Guide

Guide
2 weeks ago#31
Aren't there perks to compensate for that, or am I wrong?
[ S p e e d b o o s t ]
https://youtu.be/Acn5IptKWQU

User Info: JordanPlanetGTA

JordanPlanetGTA
2 weeks ago#32
Namira's ring, Savior's Hide, Volendrung, Masque of Clavicus Vile are all meh. As is Skull of Corruption. You can duplicate them all and sell them for a good price though. Ebony Blade is passable. The Black Star combined with the Mace of Molag Bal is the ultimate way to level up enchanting quickly.

Skeleton Key is good until your reach 100 lockpicking and get the Unbreakable perk then your can return it. The Rueful Axe doesn't count toward Oblivion Walker so that's no good either.

Ebony Mail is not all that impressive. Spellbreaker is good with a warrior build.
If you wish to mod me for speaking freely go ahead. You can mod me or ban me but you will never stop me.

User Info: Guide

Guide
2 weeks ago#33
Oh, Ebony Mail, I forgot. Not great for the standard uses of armor, but its unique effects make it something of a build unto itself.
[ S p e e d b o o s t ]
https://youtu.be/Acn5IptKWQU

User Info: CommonGrackle

CommonGrackle
2 weeks ago#34
The ebony blade doesn't interest me at all. I have no use for killing characters just to charge a weapon. That's dumb.
globalist

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne
2 weeks ago#35
JordanPlanetGTA posted...
Namira's ring, Savior's Hide, Volendrung, Masque of Clavicus Vile are all meh. As is Skull of Corruption. You can duplicate them all and sell them for a good price though. Ebony Blade is passable. The Black Star combined with the Mace of Molag Bal is the ultimate way to level up enchanting quickly.

Skeleton Key is good until your reach 100 lockpicking and get the Unbreakable perk then your can return it. The Rueful Axe doesn't count toward Oblivion Walker so that's no good either.

Ebony Mail is not all that impressive. Spellbreaker is good with a warrior build.

It is faster to buy soul gems instead of fighting and trying to kill stuff to fill a single gem everytime. The enchanted items are then sold to buy more gems there is no faster way.
you haven't set a signature for the message boards yet!

User Info: DuneMan

DuneMan
2 weeks ago#36
I dunno, I'll still purchase empty Grand Gems and take them to Whiterun or The Pale to raid Giant camps. The Mammoths are guaranteed to have Grand Souls. The problem then becomes finding vendors that can afford all that Fortify Sneak jewelry and Banish weaponry...
"I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me." -Cao Cao

Olld-Onne
2 weeks ago#37
While you are hunting the Mammoths and Giants that have to respawn when killed I am fast travelling to each vendor who sells more gems than the Mammoth / Giant quota combined. There is no competition in terms of speed as I am cutting out the fighting all together.

The soul stealing method is a bit more natural though if you can call it that and feels less grindy which is why some use it instead. I use the buying method as some of my characters would not soul trap due to their morals while a few cannot even cast the spell the rest are too busy being evil to things that talk.

User Info: DuneMan

DuneMan
2 weeks ago#38
I never said fighting Mammoths was faster. Just that I'll fill a few empty Grand Gems as I go and fill them up when I'm there.

If speed were a concern from a gamer standpoint you'd just hit up all the caravan vendor chests at level 1 and grab 300 units of free loot to sell off for whatever you want to get you started. Fast travel to Markarth via carriage, get the Lover Stone if you want, grab that chest, travel to Dawnstar, get that chest, take a boat up to Solitude and grab that chest, and now you're up and running to fund your enterprise. Radiant Raiment is also a great place to scout for enchanted items as you level up.
"I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me." -Cao Cao

Olld-Onne
2 weeks ago#39
DuneMan posted...
I never said fighting Mammoths was faster. Just that I'll fill a few empty Grand Gems as I go and fill them up when I'm there.

If speed were a concern from a gamer standpoint you'd just hit up all the caravan vendor chests at level 1 and grab 300 units of free loot to sell off for whatever you want to get you started. Fast travel to Markarth via carriage, get the Lover Stone if you want, grab that chest, travel to Dawnstar, get that chest, take a boat up to Solitude and grab that chest, and now you're up and running to fund your enterprise. Radiant Raiment is also a great place to scout for enchanted items as you level up.

Did kind of state this in the second paragraph lol. The Khajiit chest thing is kind of cheating and I do not partake even if I do have a look inside for some reason. You can get most of the enchantments from the chests as well with a bunch of filled soul gems if you are into that.

User Info: JordanPlanetGTA

JordanPlanetGTA
2 weeks ago#40
Olld-Onne posted...
JordanPlanetGTA posted...

It is faster to buy soul gems instead of fighting and trying to kill stuff to fill a single gem everytime. The enchanted items are then sold to buy more gems there is no faster way.

If you know the duplicate glitch(which still works) why spend money on soul gems? And you can fill the star then recharge the mace endlessly to level up enchanting.
If you wish to mod me for speaking freely go ahead. You can mod me or ban me but you will never stop me.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. What is the worst Daedric Artifact? (Spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived