Helping the people of Falkreath

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Helping the people of Falkreath

User Info: sconekiller

sconekiller
1 month ago#11
my favorite people to "help" are those in Morthal: you can beat up one (Benor), blackmail another (Falion), and hand firewood to another to complete the task. (never tried paying the bard for a song when you first arrivek and pick up the quest, that might make it even easier)

User Info: KronosNether

KronosNether
1 month ago#12
About Valdr im sure i did the quest because when i talk to him and he says "i'il never thank you enough for what you did".As far as i can remember i did do the stealing the letter quest because i took an invisibility potion when i did it (so it makes me undetectable).To your advice,i will not drop the piece of armor due to the potential fight issue.Anyway ill try to search around.
Proof that God

User Info: Nepharen

Nepharen
1 month ago#13
The "quests" that count towards becoming thane of falkreath:

Selling vegetable to matias
Delivering berit's ashes to runil
Finding runil's journal
Chopping wood for hert at half-moon mill
Investing in the general good store or the alchemist's place
Completing the entire line of quests from the old jarl, dengeir (?), which ends at bloodlet throne

Helping valdr does not count

User Info: JordanPlanetGTA

JordanPlanetGTA
1 month ago#14
And there's clearing out Liar's Retreat(not even sure why since it's in the Reach)
If you wish to mod me for speaking freely go ahead. You can mod me or ban me but you will never stop me.

User Info: sconekiller

sconekiller
1 month ago#15
tried dropping items to help the people and only one ever responded, and that was just to return the item. no fights, no favors.

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne
1 month ago#16
sconekiller posted...
tried dropping items to help the people and only one ever responded, and that was just to return the item. no fights, no favors.

It is not easy as I said before to get anyone to even respond much less the right response from the right person lol. Have a slightly mad Orc who is trying to get Grelka by dropping an item. Either someone else asks about it or she calls it trash which seems appropriate for her demeanor lol.

Once some one has commented you will also have to reload as they never seem to respond a second time from my experience.
you haven't set a signature for the message boards yet!
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Helping the people of Falkreath

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived