Level 57 and have not even started the main quest. (spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Level 57 and have not even started the main quest. (spoilers)

User Info: BongSabre

BongSabre
3 weeks ago#11
"I have finished the game without touching the main quest." ~Chuck Norris
That is not dead which can eternal lie,
and with strange aeons, even death may die.

User Info: squallken1

squallken1
3 weeks ago#12
Alright, I'm level 64 and I think its time to start the main quest. I need to take advantage of the Ebony Blade by giving it its meals (while feeling good about it) and the only way to get it is to start the main story quest and than means having dragons appear.

User Info: sconekiller

sconekiller
3 weeks ago#13
if you don't finish the civil war before you try to finish the main story you have to go through a tedious peace council at High Hrothgar and dragons can be a nuisance while you're hopping here and there to complete civil war tasks; so if you intend to complete the civil war on this playthrough i'd do it first.

I wish they had come up with a way to bypass some of the monologues and dialogues you have to go through each time you play the game

User Info: Vypernight

Vypernight
3 weeks ago#14
I thought you had to complete at least Dragon Rising before you could get far in the civil war.

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne
3 weeks ago#15
LOOOPS posted...
Olld-Onne posted...
He can steal them as long as the cultist have turned up so you dont even have to go to Solstheim to witness the daylight robbery infront of your eyes, actually the time of day does not matter. Day, night even The Forgotten Vale, Miraak shows why the thieves guild is crumbling, he stole all the thieving books to magnify his soul stealing skills

I've never had him show up before going to Solstheim.

Then he must have glitched for me as I never went there and he started stealing souls before I even went right after killing the cultists in Whiterun.
you haven't set a signature for the message boards yet!
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Level 57 and have not even started the main quest. (spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived