Civil War Quest - before or after you become Dragonborn?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Civil War Quest - before or after you become Dragonborn?

User Info: DuneMan

DuneMan
1 month ago#11
Olld-Onne posted...
The bend will thing is a bit dangerous though. Used the dragon to fast travel to Whiterun walked to Adrianne to sell stuff and the damn thing lands in the middle of town and starts a chomping. Note to self, if using a dragon for fast travel make sure it is NOT a legendary one first.

You're supposed to fly your dragon to the Western Watchtower, redo the Mirmulnir experience for the Guards stationed there. That should pull the random encounter node just south of the tower as well.
"I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me." -Cao Cao

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne
1 month ago#12
DuneMan posted...
Olld-Onne posted...
The bend will thing is a bit dangerous though. Used the dragon to fast travel to Whiterun walked to Adrianne to sell stuff and the damn thing lands in the middle of town and starts a chomping. Note to self, if using a dragon for fast travel make sure it is NOT a legendary one first.

You're supposed to fly your dragon to the Western Watchtower, redo the Mirmulnir experience for the Guards stationed there. That should pull the random encounter node just south of the tower as well.

It was the first time I used the fast travel, I had no idea it would decide that it was hungry after I got off although it crossed my mind the instance I did get off and noticed it hovering around lol.
you haven't set a signature for the message boards yet!
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Civil War Quest - before or after you become Dragonborn?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived