What are some things you wished Bethesda would have added/changed in Skyrim?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. What are some things you wished Bethesda would have added/changed in Skyrim?

User Info: Guide

Guide
2 months ago#31
sobergermanguy posted...
What's this obsession with spears? What would they even add to the game? And I could have sworn they added spears with the Dragonborn DLC but they sucked so bad no one cared

Like the above guy said, those are arrows.

Obviously, spears would add range and a new moveset. Just like literally all the other weapon class types have a range and specific moveset.
[ S p e e d b o o s t ]
https://youtu.be/Acn5IptKWQU

User Info: babyeatermax

babyeatermax
2 months ago#32
Knowing Beth, spears probably wouldn't work that much different from swords. Just like in Skyrim where axes aren't that much different from maces, and crossbows aren't that much different from bows. But at least they'd add new kill cams and perks so that's a plus.
This guy

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne
2 months ago#33
Riekling spears are spears for very short people so they would not even be spears if you try to use them as such anyway lol.
you haven't set a signature for the message boards yet!
(message deleted)

User Info: Dethuli

Dethuli
1 month ago#35
All artifacts and unique gear should have static enchantments and stats. Certain artifacts/uniques are considered leveled (like Chillrend or Mages Circlet) so it's possible to miss out on the best version of those items unless you're at or above the level range for those items.

Random vampire attacks from Dawnguard shouldn't start so early (level 9? C'mon!). Level 25-30 seems more appropriate, or whenever you first visit Fort Dawnguard.
Got a minute? You might learn something.

User Info: DuneMan

DuneMan
1 month ago#36
Dethuli posted...
Random vampire attacks from Dawnguard shouldn't start so early (level 9? C'mon!). Level 25-30 seems more appropriate, or whenever you first visit Fort Dawnguard.

Bethesda actually nixed them for the Special Edition, quietly, as part of one of the Creation Club script updates. It's a very welcome change. The only thing I haven't heard or tested for myself is if Bloodcursed Elven Arrows enable them for that day.
"I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me." -Cao Cao

User Info: Dethuli

Dethuli
1 month ago#37
DuneMan posted...
Dethuli posted...

Bethesda actually nixed them for the Special Edition, quietly, as part of one of the Creation Club script updates. It's a very welcome change. The only thing I haven't heard or tested for myself is if Bloodcursed Elven Arrows enable them for that day.

I've been thinking about buying the SE for my PS4 and it's on sale this weekend for $20. I just might because of that.
Got a minute? You might learn something.

User Info: Dragonslayer67

Dragonslayer67
1 month ago#38
I would like my atronach thralls to have the ability to gain levels similar to the dragon born and have permanent stat increases and gain dif spells and abilities

Such as a frost thralls allways having the blizzard effect as regular ice cloak or fire thralls using fire storm when low hp or storm thralls being able to call lightning down from the sky similar to the shout that does it maybe even have the fire thralls summon the kamikaze familiars or having the ice thralls paralyze enemies when killed

Would love for these things. u could unlock them when they get a certain amount of exp through kills
Why is it that your problem is that there is no problem so you have to create one with me. why?? Why do you do this??

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne
1 month ago#39
Dragonslayer67 posted...
I would like my atronach thralls to have the ability to gain levels similar to the dragon born and have permanent stat increases and gain dif spells and abilities

Such as a frost thralls allways having the blizzard effect as regular ice cloak or fire thralls using fire storm when low hp or storm thralls being able to call lightning down from the sky similar to the shout that does it maybe even have the fire thralls summon the kamikaze familiars or having the ice thralls paralyze enemies when killed

Would love for these things. u could unlock them when they get a certain amount of exp through kills

Some of what you said would cause more problems than they solve. Storm Thralls using call storms in town because a Master Vampire walked through the door would do more damage than the actual vampire and kill the populace present. Flame Thralls might finish off their master if they are caught in the blast of their Fire Storm.

The leveling bit would be good though, and make the idiot Frost Thrall move back when you are close to it as this is why it got ditched for a Volkiher Vampire. Having fights with your own Frost Atronach in the middle of town because it is in the doorway and not moving does not project the image of a master conjurer for sure.
you haven't set a signature for the message boards yet!
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. What are some things you wished Bethesda would have added/changed in Skyrim?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived