Elder Scrolls VI Wishlist

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Elder Scrolls VI Wishlist

User Info: Gamerking826

Gamerking826
3 weeks ago#11
How about have a fully voiced main protagonist (and other characters like fallout 4 was), also the nemesis system like if you burn an orc In the face he could come back later with burn marks on his face, even though this will never happen a mention of the past protagonists like in the beginning they ask you some questions like who did you side with in skyrim, also effects on the world like if you kill a hunter then you may see a missing poster of that hunter. Just a thought
It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. -General George S. Patton

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne
3 weeks ago#12
Gamerking826 posted...
How about have a fully voiced main protagonist (and other characters like fallout 4 was), also the nemesis system like if you burn an orc In the face he could come back later with burn marks on his face, even though this will never happen a mention of the past protagonists like in the beginning they ask you some questions like who did you side with in skyrim, also effects on the world like if you kill a hunter then you may see a missing poster of that hunter. Just a thought

This is Elder Scrolls, having an Argonian talk like James Bond would be very annoying dont you think.
you haven't set a signature for the message boards yet!

User Info: TheNextAvatar4

TheNextAvatar4
3 weeks ago#13
Olld-Onne posted...
Gamerking826 posted...

This is Elder Scrolls, having an Argonian talk like James Bond would be very annoying dont you think.

And we all know a voiced protagonist limits actual role-playing. In Fallout 4, you had no choice but to be a parent who had to rescue their child, while somehow still having time to plant gardens for hours. Meanwhile, Skyrim has parenthood being optional, while making the whole "my child is in danger" thing more natural and less personal to a point where you wouldn't have to relate to or feel related to in order to enjoy the concept.
I may control all the elements, but I sure can't control all the people in this world... at least, not without fear.

User Info: NoctustheOwl

NoctustheOwl
3 weeks ago#14
the taken out, then reborn, enemy idea is a good one.
Will remove this when japanese game developers stop treating western gamers as test subjects for their games.

NoctustheOwl
3 weeks ago#15
oh yeah, i keep forgetting, but still. rings able to be worn on both hands. even Diablo 2 allowed you to wear a ring on both hands, as well as a necklace. i know rings for the other hand are added by a mod, but its still annoying. Bethesda should have added it themselves.
Will remove this when japanese game developers stop treating western gamers as test subjects for their games.

Olld-Onne
2 weeks ago#16
NoctustheOwl posted...
oh yeah, i keep forgetting, but still. rings able to be worn on both hands. even Diablo 2 allowed you to wear a ring on both hands, as well as a necklace. i know rings for the other hand are added by a mod, but its still annoying. Bethesda should have added it themselves.

And add two more self enchantments, that wont break anything lol.

NoctustheOwl
2 weeks ago#17
well, there is that, but still. only being able to wear a ring on one hand? seems kinda dumb. on all 10 fingers? yeah, NO. thats overkill.

User Info: mandalore2385

mandalore2385
2 weeks ago#18
Olld-Onne posted...
NoctustheOwl posted...

Morrowind allowed you to wear 2 rings at once. That's not gamebreaking. What is gamebreaking is wearing shirt,pants,and belt, all enchanted. Over this wearing enchanted Cuirass, Greaves, Boots, Left Gauntlet, Right Gauntlet, Left Pauldron, Right Pauldron and Helmet with Robes over all.

Don't get me wrong, I love the customization possible with so many combinations of gear to choose from. And Skyrim did a good job of limiting abusive enchantment stacking before the Restoration Loop was discovered, by capping certain effects and limiting certain effects to specific pieces of gear. I would love to be able to mix-and-match my armies like in Morrowind with Skyrim graphics. It could produce some beautiful armor combinations...

Olld-Onne
2 weeks ago#19
mandalore2385 posted...
Olld-Onne posted...
NoctustheOwl posted...

Morrowind allowed you to wear 2 rings at once. That's not gamebreaking. What is gamebreaking is wearing shirt,pants,and belt, all enchanted. Over this wearing enchanted Cuirass, Greaves, Boots, Left Gauntlet, Right Gauntlet, Left Pauldron, Right Pauldron and Helmet with Robes over all.

Don't get me wrong, I love the customization possible with so many combinations of gear to choose from. And Skyrim did a good job of limiting abusive enchantment stacking before the Restoration Loop was discovered, by capping certain effects and limiting certain effects to specific pieces of gear. I would love to be able to mix-and-match my armies like in Morrowind with Skyrim graphics. It could produce some beautiful armor combinations...

Adding an extra ring on my last toon would have Draugr Deathlords, Falmer Warmongers and Master Nightlords protesting in the streets with some sort of march about even more unfairness in the workplace or something, well right up until they realise they are different factions and start a massive fight lol.

Having separate greaves would have been good as I do not like those purple tights you get with Nordic Carved, well the guys look weird anyway. Not to mention the bit that sticks out when you crouch. Bethesda, shame on you for that. It is only funny the first couple times after that it is put up with it or change armor.
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: BrelenRaven

BrelenRaven
2 weeks ago#20
I want more weapons. Halberds, spears, staves, shortswords, blow darts, throwing weapons. Basically Morrowind's gear. :D

And bring back pants. I HATE how you can't wear, say, an iron chest piece with fur pants. Or a red shirt with a certain brown pants you like. I don't care if it's another Enchanting slot! People will abuse crafting either way. Don't limit our Fashion Scrolls because of them.

Oh, and have crossbows not be DLC and avaliable from day 1.
I've been called the Hero of Kvatch, Chosen Undead, Bearer of the Curse, Dragonborn, Courier 6, and the Arisen. But just call me Brelen.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Elder Scrolls VI Wishlist

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.