Skyrim appeal

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: NoctustheOwl

NoctustheOwl
1 month ago#21
that looks awesome.... to bad my PC cant play it. :p

i just wish companies would realize that turnbased combat, while old, has its mega-fans, and fans who still enjoy it. seems Microsoft's xbox team hates turnbased, while Sony's PS team loves them.
Will remove this when japanese game developers stop treating western gamers as test subjects for their games.

User Info: lindaluv

lindaluv
1 month ago#22
i thought most of the appeal came from the MODDERS and and being able to make this game into a barbie dress up with as much smut and virtual sexiness as you could handle...
MolaMadara : Punkin (200 - Strider) - http://i.imgur.com/peZhp.jpg
MulaMadara : Deneb (25 - Sorc)

User Info: DahlVaughnni

DahlVaughnni
1 month ago#23
Character building and progression, for me.
PSN: Archlvt88

User Info: mooreandrew58

mooreandrew58
1 month ago#24
lindaluv posted...
i thought most of the appeal came from the MODDERS and and being able to make this game into a barbie dress up with as much smut and virtual sexiness as you could handle...

if that where the case it would have never sold worth a s*** on ps3 and 360. the base game itself is amazing, modding only allows you to do even more. i've never been into modding myself and i've enjoyed both elder scrolls and fallout series very much.
Cid- "looks like that overgrown lobster just got served!" Bartz-"with cheese biscuts AND mashed potatoes!"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived