Melee Archer

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Joe_Bob_The_Man

Joe_Bob_The_Man
1 month ago#1
Before I am engulfed in the doom-fire of heresy, hear me out. Heavy Armor, Archery (duh), Alchemy (Fort. Marksman, Slow, etc), NO Sneak, and Enchanting. RP as an Imperial, w/ Imperial heavy gear and Imperial bow (until I get a crossbow). Any tips ?
Keep your mind in the here and now. Be mindful of the future, but not at the expense of the moment.

User Info: Guide

Guide
1 month ago#2
How's it melee?
[ S p e e d b o o s t ]
https://youtu.be/Acn5IptKWQU

User Info: mandalore2385

mandalore2385
1 month ago#3
I think maybe he means Combat Archer. As opposed to a Stealth Archer.

User Info: Vypernight

Vypernight
1 month ago#4
Add Block with Power Bash and maybe DB. That way you can melee with your bow, which at the least gives you time to switch weapons.

User Info: LOOOPS

LOOOPS
1 month ago#5
Crossbow has less control than a bow because you can't cancel the reload. Really annoying.
Shoot first, think never.

Joe_Bob_The_Man
1 month ago#6
No melee weaponry. Just bows and crossbows.
Keep your mind in the here and now. Be mindful of the future, but not at the expense of the moment.

User Info: DuneMan

DuneMan
1 month ago#7
Joe_Bob_The_Man posted...
No melee weaponry. Just bows and crossbows.

Go Crossbow then. They get a 75% chance to stagger enemies once you get Power Shot(50% stagger from the perk gets added to the 25% innate stagger on crossbows).
"I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me." -Cao Cao

Joe_Bob_The_Man
1 month ago#8
How does “Force w/o Effort” factor into that 75% innate stagger ?

User Info: DuneMan

DuneMan
1 month ago#9
That effect might only factor for blows that consume stamina, so power attacks or bashes. It's worth a shot though, since the other meditations aren't that good(health regen while Ethereal or a tiny boost to Flame Breath).
"I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me." -Cao Cao

User Info: mandalore2385

mandalore2385
1 month ago#10
DuneMan posted...
That effect might only factor for blows that consume stamina, so power attacks or bashes. It's worth a shot though, since the other meditations aren't that good(health regen while Ethereal or a tiny boost to Flame Breath).

And if nothing else it will still reduce you getting staggered by 25%

I checked some old topics regarding this and both theonyxpheonix and IamI3rian were curious if they stacked. Brian and another poster were going to test for it but never reposted any results... :(

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived