Nightblade

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Joe_Bob_The_Man

Joe_Bob_The_Man
1 month ago#1
Or, how does Alteration and Stealth mesh ? I want an Oblivion style Nightblade.
Keep your mind in the here and now. Be mindful of the future, but not at the expense of the moment.

User Info: Guide

Guide
1 month ago#2
Telekinesis is useful for getting things that you can't reach without compromising your stealth. Waterbreathing is mostly a niche use, but I've used it to hide under riverbanks to great effect. Detect Life/dead is useful for anyone, especially thieves, although there's not much point to the individual spells when the shout exists.
[ S p e e d b o o s t ]
https://youtu.be/Acn5IptKWQU

User Info: mandalore2385

mandalore2385
1 month ago#3
They nerfed the hell out of Alteration this installment. Now we're mostly stuck with a few armor spells. These are good to boost your AR since I assume you won't be smithing your gear. (I think the standard Vampire Armor would be perfect for a Nightblade) Paralysis is always useful as an oh s*** button. Candle/Magelight is useless for a stealthy character.

User Info: LOOOPS

LOOOPS
4 weeks ago#4
I think the most fun playthrough I had was a nightblade. No bows. Sneak in using illusion magic and attack with the dagger. After getting spotted, switch to destruction magic and blow them all away. I went robes only and no investment in health, only magic, for the proper glass cannon feel.
Shoot first, think never.

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne
4 weeks ago#5
LOOOPS posted...
I think the most fun playthrough I had was a nightblade. No bows. Sneak in using illusion magic and attack with the dagger. After getting spotted, switch to destruction magic and blow them all away. I went robes only and no investment in health, only magic, for the proper glass cannon feel.

Proper glass canon wears unsmithed glass armor surely lol.
you haven't set a signature for the message boards yet!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived