Wow I just invaded my own home (spoilers?)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Wow I just invaded my own home (spoilers?)

User Info: BlackHorse6969

BlackHorse6969
4 weeks ago#1
in white run. Oh and stormcloak are trump supporters (make skyrim great again) and the empire/thalmor is Obama's presidency. That makes ulfric trump

Lol

I'm dunmer BTW so I'm not racist
http://i.imgur.com/dMnyy10.jpg

User Info: sconekiller

sconekiller
4 weeks ago#2
"you're not supposed to be here!"

User Info: Sephirothe

Sephirothe
4 weeks ago#3
Nothing to see here folks. Move along
"It would imply the regeneration of mankind, if they were to become elevated enough to truly worship sticks and stones" - Henry David Thoreau

User Info: NoctustheOwl

NoctustheOwl
4 weeks ago#4
did someone take your sweet roll?
Will remove this when japanese game developers stop treating western gamers as test subjects for their games.

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne
3 weeks ago#5
Do not get Hjerim's housecarl then, he accuses you every time you enter of invading. The character who got him has only been to the house three times as the fourth will result in a murder for sure.
you haven't set a signature for the message boards yet!

User Info: Veezara

Veezara
3 weeks ago#6
Olld-Onne posted...
Do not get Hjerim's housecarl then, he accuses you every time you enter of invading. The character who got him has only been to the house three times as the fourth will result in a murder for sure.

Jordis is the same in Proudspire, enter your own house and she asks if you are lost. If you marry her the dialog changes.
In Sinmir We Trust

Olld-Onne
3 weeks ago#7
Veezara posted...
Olld-Onne posted...

Jordis is the same in Proudspire, enter your own house and she asks if you are lost. If you marry her the dialog changes.

She can be avoided due to the size of the place. I have notice that as well. The Windhelm one is also got a bit of an attitude when he says it though like he owns the place.

Not a fan of Iona either she is the rudest of all the housecarls, everything she says seems like she wants to slit your throat at the same time and she is far creepier than Lydia.

She will always be in one of the two chairs that are lining the double bed when you wake up and unlike Lydia she will not be in them when you go to sleep which makes her look even more like a serial killer that is trying hard to be a good girl for once lol.

She also appears to yap more than Mjoll if she gets to near you which is a given in that small house. Lukily the DB that has her can hide with her 1,500% sneak ring so no angry yapping for her to listen to, still has to deal with the bed thing though. You know Iona has serious issues when my resto character is nervous round her and her only.

User Info: Boxboy22

Boxboy22
2 weeks ago#8
I just got the game about a week ago. Far as I can tell, the Stormcloaks are racists who hate non nords, but the Empire tramples on religious freedom and has purges dedicated to attacking non-believers.

I kind of wish I could crush em both.

User Info: BeastBoxGaming

BeastBoxGaming
1 week ago#9
One time I entered Lakeview Manor and my own son said "Are you lost?"

Olld-Onne
1 week ago#10
Boxboy22 posted...
I just got the game about a week ago. Far as I can tell, the Stormcloaks are racists who hate non nords, but the Empire tramples on religious freedom and has purges dedicated to attacking non-believers.

I kind of wish I could crush em both.

You can ignore the questline it is not necessary at all, I usually do not even bother with it on most characters.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Wow I just invaded my own home (spoilers?)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived