Being a werewolf and having a follower

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Being a werewolf and having a follower

User Info: nyxavenger

nyxavenger
6 years ago#1
Are there any followers you can have that will be ok with you turning into a werewolf? I know that changing form in front of an NPC is considered a crime, and that some followers take extreme issues with criminal activity. I was just curious to see if any one else had tried transforming in front of a follower, an what the reaction was. Thanks.

User Info: AmoryFighter

AmoryFighter
6 years ago#2
I transformed numerous times with Lydia as my follower, and nothing happened.

User Info: CapnBread

CapnBread
6 years ago#3
I started that quest and turned into the werewolf and it placed me outside the underforge and Lydia was fine with me till I did the shout ability as the werewolf, then she booked it. I reloaded at that point haha, not really big on the werewolf ability right now.
\('.'\) To the windows!
(/'.')/ To the walls!

User Info: SupahSonicTurtl

SupahSonicTurtl
6 years ago#4
No companion will attack you if you turn into a werewolf.
In there time he is Dragonborn!!!

User Info: cirus 7

cirus 7
6 years ago#5
followers do not have any problems with you transforming into a werewolf, however some followers will become unhappy with you if you break any laws, which could be turning in a populated area and having guards become hostile.

as far as the howl and followers running away, i think that only happens if your follower is noticeably weaker then you, in terms of level. when i had farkas with me and uses a howl when transformed, it gave me a message saying something along the lines of him being too powerful to be affected by it.
psn id "rajas", FF11 handle- Atrox, on Cerberus
auto modellista team- Akagi Redsuns *RIP*
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Being a werewolf and having a follower

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived