The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Mods for PS3 Skyrim!?? Read this!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Mods for PS3 Skyrim!?? Read this!

User Info: GunEye

GunEye
5 years ago#1

Hello everybody, I was wondering whether more people came upon this interesting article:

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/109378-Bethesda-Wants-Skyrim-Mods-on-Consoles

Can it happen? Mods for Skyrim somewhere in the future?

I mean it make sense that it will work, so why not? Mods shouldn't be limited for PC user's anyway

(...And I am sure that if I would have posted this on PC Skyrim forums, this discussion would become seriously violent)

What do you guys think? anyone got new intel on this?

GunEye
5 years ago#2

Comments anyone? someone?

User Info: JGraves216

JGraves216
5 years ago#3
i like butter
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe. - Albert Einstein
PSN: jjones216

GunEye
5 years ago#4

Comments anyone? someone?

JGraves216
5 years ago#5
you asked for a comment, you didnt say a comment relating to what you said
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe. - Albert Einstein

User Info: UnderYourSpell

UnderYourSpell
5 years ago#6
I can't imagine they'd find a way to make this work. Mods work well for PCs because any jerk can just go ahead and upload them. Getting mods (at least, player-made ones) onto PSN sounds like a logistical and quality-assurance nightmare.

Of course, if they did manage - that'd be neat.
"Alot means nothing, and is therefore not to be used under any circumstances."

JGraves216
5 years ago#7
I would much rather them work on perfecting Skyrim rather than worry about mods.

User Info: blacksniper

blacksniper
5 years ago#8
Too much red tape.
People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world. - Calvin & Hobbes

JGraves216
5 years ago#9
Maybe they could take the player made PC mods and put them as DLC on PSN

GunEye
5 years ago#10

JGraves216 posted...
i like butter

Rofl!

Alright then, so FREE BUTTER FOR EVERYBODY

(*warnning: free butter not included)

--

JGraves216 posted...
I would much rather them work on perfecting Skyrim rather than worry about mods.

Definetly! I sincerly hope Bethesda's crew will work hard to constantly support and perfect this game. I am sure there is plenty of content inside already, but graphical, gameplay and stability improvements are always welcome.

I wish this game will get more of this support like from The Witcher 2 devalopers and Infamous 2 which bring neat game improvers, and even bypass that.

1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Mods for PS3 Skyrim!?? Read this!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived