The gauntlet in Midden (spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. The gauntlet in Midden (spoilers)

User Info: Split Infinity

Split Infinity
5 years ago#1
So I found out that putting all four rings on the gauntlet calls forth a Daedra. But I'm unsure if I should let him live or kill him.

Does letting him live later give out some quests?

Split Infinity
5 years ago#2
Bump.

I have one more question - how do I activate Shadow Stone's power? It says I can become invisible once a day, but I dunno how to do that.

User Info: TheBonsaiSlaya

TheBonsaiSlaya
5 years ago#3
Split Infinity posted...
Bump.

I have one more question - how do I activate Shadow Stone's power? It says I can become invisible once a day, but I dunno how to do that.

It would be in powers
Magic ---> powers
Razer suck.

User Info: FURYofCHIBA

FURYofCHIBA
5 years ago#4
killing him only gets you a scimitar which he uses, letting him live is far more beneficial as he tells you where his treasure is. although you have just let loose a deadra lord....
I am the Carrion Lord of the Imperium for whom a thousand souls are sacrificed everyday so that I may never truly die.

User Info: coyote0715

coyote0715
5 years ago#5
I did both. I freed him, getting the map, then froze him and killed him with a lightning bolt. I was just wondering if letting him live would have affected anything.
"Nothing is more discouraging than unappreciated sarcasm"

User Info: PandaOtterMoose

PandaOtterMoose
5 years ago#6
I let him live, got the map and killed him before he could disappear, looked for the chest.. not there

Split Infinity
5 years ago#7
I got a Briar Heart from one of Forsworn Briarhunters-whatchamacallits. Who am I supposed to give this Briar Heart to, as it is a quest item?
Wiki doesn't have any solid info on this.

User Info: Buckethead01

Buckethead01
5 years ago#8
that chest is tricky. its on the complete other side of the island from where it shows.

Split Infinity
5 years ago#9
Bump - would like to know what to do with Briar Heart.

User Info: trickstardude

trickstardude
5 years ago#10
Briar heart I don't believe is a quest item, it's an ingredient .
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. The gauntlet in Midden (spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived